Help me learn how to trade! - page 4

Prival писал(а) >>

start with this http://www.finbook.biz/description.html?prm=5 and reread it periodically (meaning the book, courses are not that).

>>Thank you very much!

Helen >> :

So... It's a matter of opinion. Trend lines, for example, and online trend lines.

With the choice of a larger timeframe the problem just stretches over time.

In general, the essence of the question was: "Do you think the managers are dumber than yourself?" Or the people who appointed the manager are dumber than themselves?

Then I repeat the question: "Why is the fund losing money?"

Aren't you tired of being offensive?

It's all for the greater good.

Swetten >> :

I went to a free week-long course.

Kind of figured something out.

Opened a demo account. I traded. Wiped out.

Opened a demo account. Traded. Wiped out.

Opened a demo account. Traded. I emptied.

I traded in the following way: at first I was in profit (with diligent observance of MM), and then I inevitably lost.

Basically, I made the same mistake: either I jumped into the trend late, or (as I found out later) openly went against it.

I started to look at various news feeds. It became easier. Up to a certain point.

Now my head is a mess.

What do you recommend? For example, what is a good book on TA to learn how to build support and resistance lines, define a trend with reversals and so on? Or what kind of "Forex for Dummies"? :))) Or some analytics, like on finam.ru or youmis.ru?

What about the neural net? :)

Swetten >> :

Where does the EA code come from then (with the neural network)?

igar00 писал(а) >>
Остальное - долгий нудный и неприемлимый для женщины труд.

If "Long and tedious", it's right up there with the female part.

Women are methodical enough by nature to learn how to trade, I've seen one quite successful lady myself in a TT office.

As for you Sveta, I think the extra unread book is not the cornerstone of your trading. It's just a cost of the profession. Not only do you have to sidestep the rake here, but having stepped on it once, you have to keep stepping on it until your grip cracks(or forehead). My point is that you need to find the strength to reconsider your trading principles. Books are the answer, but not a panacea. Better talk to a live trader, drink some tea, and take a 3-4 day break from trading. At all. It should help.

P.S. Newsfeeds should be an informative part of trading, but not a reason to open this or that position.

Swetten help! email samer_on(a)mail.ru