Help me learn how to trade! - page 9

Helen писал(а) >>

Alexei, for all your delicacy, it still turns out: "You're insane and women... with difficulty!" It didn't hurt, I understood your point, I hope Svetlana did too. But I want to make something clear. You men.

Helen, if that's you... the one with the kitten on your avatar, then :)) -- I can honestly tell you, you (...all of you :)) ) are much.... better at forex than Mr. M... Ha ha... In fact, I don't even know where to write my humble, modest, but... eternal thought - "All is my humble opinion... shit"... Like I'm not even going to argue... :))

Just to be clear, I'm just reading this forum through... that thing where you can't see the avatar... Or rather, sometimes I read through that thing where I can't see it... :))

But never mind, Helen, I'll tell you this as an unacknowledged authority :)) I'm--I'm--I'm--I'm personally.... 100% sure :)) - that WOMEN in forex should trade, YES, and trade a lot better than men... The one who has no right to teach someone, because he doesn't do a damn thing trading...

So, if you're interested again - my humble opinion - judging by those posts I've seen from you, you understand everything and just trade ... and earn and there's nothing to teach you .... :))

----

http://robotrading.liveforums.ru/

Helen >> :

Girls are not susceptible to panic and other emotions in a critical situation as much as men are! Girls' self-control was immeasurably higher, as it turned out. But guys were so oblivious, even in our presence, that...

when I was in a car accident, I had a passenger with me...

discussing what happened, she didn't remember anything from the moment it happened until she came to a complete stop.

She had a blackout, her brain just shut down with fear.

and it was a mild collision, we weren't even airbags deployed and we were wearing our seatbelts so our brains couldn't shake it off

Gentlemen, why argue about the sexual stratification of society? In my opinion, everyone chooses their own path, be it a woman or a man. The only thing I have to say, personally, is that regardless of the profession chosen, a woman should play an active role in her family's life and the upbringing of children, which we do not do as well as you do. Everything that is not forbidden is allowed.

It dawned on me... that's the secret to successful trading.

You have to turn your brain off.

Helen You're in trouble I remembered another incident from my life )

I went jumping with some friends... a girl got nervous that day...

Unconscious, of course, the harness hadn't been pulled and she went down on two leotards.

They called an ambulance to make her feel better.

I even dug up a picture of it right now.

The very fact that the weak (and is it weak? :) sex entered the Finnish markets is worthy of respect.

You shouldn't do that, kulbas.

goldtrader >> :

You shouldn't do that, kulbas.

You shouldn't. What?

Girls are not susceptible to panic and other emotions in a critical situation as much as men are!

these words stung me... they were written in a rush of emotion on the wave of creative writing of a voluminous post without thinking of a possible adequate response

kulbas писал(а) >>

Helen You're in trouble I remembered another incident from my life )

I went jumping with some friends... a girl got nervous that day...

Unconscious, of course, the harness hadn't been pulled and she went down on two leotards.

They called an ambulance to make her feel better.

I even dug up a picture of it right now.

Strong argument, if you don't count the number of boys who forget to pull the sling even when they're conscious.

Integer >> :

A strong argument, if you don't count the number of boys who forget to pull the string even when conscious.

How about comparing the ratio of forgetting_boys/all_boys to the same ratio for the weaker sex?

Not to mention the lost_conscious/all ratio

kulbas писал(а) >>

How about comparing the ratio of forgetful_boys/all_boys with the same ratio for the weaker sex?

Not to mention the lost_conscious/all ratio

I've seen a lot of boys like that, but not a single girl. Here's what's interesting.