Help me learn how to trade! - page 7

sayfuji писал(а) >>

What are you, what are you, spit it out. Just a natural disinclination to sleep much.

Well, you should save your health. It's more valuable than money.

I am, I am. I woke up for Asia on purpose. Usually gives directions on Thomas' day... Not for nothing. I recommend it.

Interesting idea, but I don't work in pure FA

Swetten >> :

I went to a free week-long course.

Kind of figured something out.

Opened a demo account. I traded. Wiped out.

Opened a demo account. Traded. Wiped out.

Opened a demo account. Traded. I emptied.

I traded in the following way: first I was in profit (with diligent observance of MM), and then I inevitably lost.

Basically, I made the same mistake: either I jumped into the trend late, or (as I found out later) openly went against it.

I started to look at various news feeds. It became easier. Up to a certain point.

Now my head is a mess.

What do you recommend? For example, what is a good book on TA to learn how to build support and resistance lines, define a trend with reversals and so on? Or what kind of "Forex for Dummies"? :))) Or analytics, like on finam.ru or youmis.ru?

P.S. I traded mostly on H1, looking at M5, M30 and H4.

P.P.S. When i open an order, i always set SL and TP right away.

I can teach you how to make 25 points in 3 months, guaranteed. Even though it is very little, but there is a guarantee. Of course, with $5,000 it is better not to get involved as it is easier to go to work. And all trading takes place on the interbank market. Ah yes, there will be no leverage of 1:100.

KillForex >> :

I can teach you how to make 25 points in 3 months, guaranteed. Even though it is very little, but there is a guarantee. Of course, with $5,000 it is better not to get involved as it is easier to go to work. And all trading takes place on the interbank market. Ah yes there will be no leverage 1:100

Dear KillForex, could you please teach me? I have a deadlock like Swetten.... Introduced the system, demil two months + 50~100% per week, but in real it started to lose - analysis showed that it was working on long-standing volatility... I am committed to develop your method (if possible) and inform me about the results in details (if you wish). Could not find your coordinates, my email is in my profile. Thanks in advance!

KillForex писал(а) >>

I can teach you how to make 25 points in 3 months guaranteed.

???

ctraderc wrote >>

I'm having a stalemate like Swetten....

Personally, I don't have a dead end.

Swetten

Opened a demo account. I traded. Wiped out.

... and then somehow the inevitable drain.

...The error is basically the same...

...it got easier. Up to a certain point...

...now my head's a mess.......

What's your advice? ...

Help me learn how to trade!

Swetten, I'm sorry, it's just what I call a dead end. Well, that's the way it works. Don't be angry.

Dead end doesn't mean forever. It's just a path that leads to the wrong place, isn't it? We'll manage!

:))) Well done!!!

May fortune be with you for your knowledge!

Swetten, why is ICQ silent? :(

I'll put it on later, I'm not up to it now.

Swetten >> :
I'll put it on later, I'm not up to it right now.

:(

Waiting ;) but it's almost 2am now...