Help me learn how to trade! - page 3

Here's more... In case you didn't know, there's a vHands tester (it's in the base), for manual running of strategies. Andryusha Hatimlansky, the author - bow and respect! You can see your own mistakes, mistakes of techniques used in this period, gain confidence, even notice in time how the market has changed, etc.. I have a lot of experience, but I'm always chasing it.

igar00 писал(а) >>

Such that the end point will be quite serious, whether it is a fund, investors' money, your own money,

long-term, multi-year trading, your children's future. And you probably won't find any advisers, you have to be in these situations

You need to be confident in yourself, and it's hard work and not by reading other people's methods, which may not work anymore.

That's what I was trying to tell you.

Where did I state the opposite?

Helen писал(а) >>
>> there's a vHands tester like that.

>>Yeah, thanks, we'll take a look.

Swetten >> :

Where did I claim otherwise?

You asked.

Even in time to notice how the market has changed, etc..

In the backtest. And in reality there will be losses. Quietly and discreetly.

I don't get it - are you talking me out of Forex?

It's simple, Sveta, they won't teach you how to trade here :)

Swetten >> :

The course of trading was as follows: at first I was in the plus (while diligently following the MM), and then for some reason I inevitably lost money.

The mistake, in principle, is the same: I either jumped into the trend late or (as it turned out later) stood against it.

That's normal. Another two years. To learn not to open a position just to keep it standing. And don't forget to lose a couple of real ones, too. Just so you know the difference.

alexx_v писал(а) >>
It's simple, Sveta, they won't teach you how to trade here :)

You've all signed off on everyone's behalf in a big way. Helen, for example, has given her opinion. With specific letters and references... ...arnautov has joined in...

Anyway, we've stormed peaks like this before... :)))

Swetten писал(а) >>
I do not understand - you talk me out of Forex?
Don't go to forex, I'm telling you, think about the stock market, it's not so good yet, but you might get there, believe me.

igar00 писал(а) >>

In the backtest. And in reality there will be losses. Quietly and discreetly.

So... it's a matter of opinion. Trend lines, for example, and online are trend lines.