Price movements can be predicted ! - page 26

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Those are Leo's words, I don't see that post coming from me...

Anything at all - shits his trousers and goes straight to the bushes.... )))) ♪ My house is on the edge, I don't know anything ♪..... )))) So much for the great trader's philosophy.... ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Shit his trousers and go straight to the bushes.... Not a word in edgewise )))) ♪ My house is on the edge, I don't know what's going on ..... ♪ )))) That's the great philosopher's philosophy .... ))))

I'm telling you to calm down. I'm not afraid of anything as I have nothing to be afraid of. :))

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

I'm telling you to calm down. I'm not afraid of anything, because I have nothing to be afraid of. :))

You should calm down in the first place - then you won't write that and then cramp in fear of being banned erase those statements )))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

You need to calm down - then you won't have to write whatever the hell it is and then frantically, shuddering with fear of being banned, erase those statements )))))

Leo, are you stupid? What are you doing in a normal topic again? I just don't give a shit about being banned. :)) I feel sorry for you... Honestly, you seem like a normal guy, but sometimes you get so humiliated that it's embarrassing. Behave calmly and solidly, don't run around screaming at everything... Like a young lady. :)) You're embarrassing yourself in the first place... Can't you understand that?

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Leo, are you stupid? What are you doing flapping about in a normal thread again? I just don't give a shit about bans. :)) I feel sorry for you... Honestly, you seem like a normal guy, but sometimes you get so humiliated that it's embarrassing. Behave calmly and solidly, don't run around screaming at everything... Like a young lady. :)) You're embarrassing yourself in the first place... Don't you get it?

Listen, maybe you're a pussy. >> it's like a hysterical little girl. )))))

Sart >> :

LeoV, you don't pay attention to assholes like that. There is another such "trader" here, a certain Sabluk, who bends foul language with a dictionary.

FROM THE ASSHOLE ))))))))))))))))))))

I'M NOT YOU ))))

IF YOU WERE A SMART CHICK, I WOULD SPARE YOUR DELICATE EARS FOR FOUL LANGUAGE AND I WOULD EVEN GIVE YOU A POEM

AND SINCE YOU'RE NOT A CHICK, DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT MAN TALK.)

By the way, Leo, I gave you the link there.

There's a lot of those promotions.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Look, maybe you're a chick. You look like a hysterical young lady )))))

Leo, I'm gonna freak out, :))) You're just a really totally controlling kid - you think "man" and you think "chick"... Leo, it's called reflection..... you'll get scammed someday... :))

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Leo, I'm gonna lose my mind now, :))) You're just a totally controllable kid - you associate the word "man" with "chick"... Leo, it's called reflection..... you'll get scammed someday... :))

Did you understand what you just said? )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Did you understand what you just wrote?

I did, did you? ... :)) It's the 21st century, Leo... They'll get you in trouble before you know it... :))