Price movements can be predicted ! - page 25

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

I also think that even if it goes to 1.2699, it will not last long:))

Ha-ha, I'm laughing - Professional trader, you went to the sell at 1.2699? Are you thinking now how to hedge with a lock? - Pound is almost at 1.48 and EUR is at 1.2835 :)) :)) Professional tiler..... )))))

NProgrammer >> :

Ha-ha, I'm going to die laughing - short-term forecasters, we are - the Pound almost made it to 1.975 and the EUR just made it to 1.2825 :))) :))

As professional analysts say - there is no economic reason for the euro to rise. There really are none.

But there is an upturn. >> It's okay, it happens.

zxc писал(а) >>

:)))

While I was lying on the sofa, the advisor bought the euro. Doesn't think to close yet - holds it. :)

Oh, advise the advisor to get ready already, it may NOT go up much today.... :)) I think it's time to close.

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Leo, I'll just say fuck you, you're really fucked up with your complexes ... Go to sleep and take some valerian. When I'm fucking... I'm not on a forum, asshole, I'm on the flu... Oh, you're so pathetic. God...

I hope the moderators see this idiot's ramblings.

Sart писал(а) >>

As professional analysts say - there is no economic reason for the euro to rise. There really are none.

But there is a rise. That's okay, it happens.

It will fall by Monday - Tuesday.... :))

Yes! If it doesn't hit 1.31 tomorrow :))

Sart >> :

There is also a good stop on the NovoZealandtz as well.

If we sell now with a stop at 0.5390, there is a good chance of taking 100-200 p.

Unfortunately the stop is drawn and faded :(

LeoV >> :

I hope the moderators see the ramblings of this idiot?

LeoV, don't pay attention to such jerks. There's another such "trader" here, a certain Sabluk, who uses foul language with a dictionary.

Interesting stance the moderators take as well - they ban Reshetov, for example, from whom you certainly won't hear foul language,

And posts with blatant profanity are simply edited - "cut out" the profanity, with apologies for the interference.

Sart писал(а) >>
LeoV, don't pay attention to such assholes. There's another "trader" like that, a certain Sabluk, who speaks with a dictionary.

It's about time Mr. Leo calmed down. The man can't stop... But of course, don't pay attention to jerks like me. :)) So what if someone wrote something on the forum. Just forget it... :)) 100%

"And posts with explicit profanity are simply edited out - "cut out" the profanity, with apologies for the interference."

Where's the swearing? :)) I don't get it. It's not there. :)

NProgrammer >> :

It's about time Mr. Leo calmed down. The man can't stop... But of course, don't pay attention to jerks like me. :)) So what if someone wrote something on the forum. Just forget it... :)) 100%

"And posts with explicit profanity are simply edited out - "cut out" the profanity, with apologies for the interference."

Where's the foul language? :)) I don't get it. It's not there. :)

What's that? Dick? Asshole:

NProgrammer wrote >>.

Leo, I'm just gonna tell you to fuck off with your fucking complexes... Get clean and take some valerian. When I'm fucking... I'm not on a forum, asshole, I'm on the flu... Oh, you're so pathetic. >> oh, my God.

Sart писал(а) >>

What's this? Dick? Asshole:

Those are Leo's words, I don't see such a post from me...