Price movements can be predicted ! - page 10

Figar0 >> :

Sart, looking forward to next week's forecast with interest. I hope you continue what you started.

It's nice to feel the goodwill. >> Thank you.

Sart >> :

I advise you to keep a close eye on my predictions. You will soon see that these forecasts are on the verge of mysticism.

Next forecast will be Sunday night.

I don't need your astro predictions.

>> I'm short.

sabluk >> :

>> I'm shorting.

What a brute, though.

sabluk писал(а) >>

Weekend's coming up, no 1.25.

No one is pulling at anyone's tongue.

There are probably vacancies in rural schools for Drawing and Painting teachers.

"And beasts make mistakes," said the hedgehog as he climbed down the cactus.

Actually the prognosis was good. The 40% shortfall is no big deal. The market makes its own adjustments. But in principle - everything is correct )))). Sart's good.

sabluk писал(а) >>

I'm shorting.

You're very advanced, aren't you?

I got some of it blacked out, cause you don't need it.

Sart, I have a couple of questions for you:

1. where do you get your targets from? Fibs? Maybe it's the Fibs that are the whole point, and not all that 5-3-5 and other numerologies?

2) Have you tried looking at the Dow (_DJI at Alpari)? I don't really see a bottom above 3000, if 7000 is successful.... But I didn't analyse it too seriously, just visually.

Integer >> :

You're very advanced, aren't you?

I've put some of it out there because you don't want it.

Also grandmothers on the growing crescent moon show their cache if memory serves me correctly

I found a goddamn trading system, so I thought I'd share it with the forum members:

There's no lending at sunset.

At sunset, no counting of money, no settling of accounts.

It is not good to show an empty wallet to the rising moon - otherwise nothing will "start" in it.

As soon as the new moon is visible, it is recommended to shake a coin in one's pocket saying: "As the new moon arrives, may wealth come to me too.

It is necessary to avoid showing your money (especially large sums) in front of strangers, otherwise you can lose it very quickly.

It is forbidden to whistle in a flat - there will be no money.

Borrowing money from a woman on Monday and Thursday is forbidden because there will be a loss during the week.

One should help the one who loads but not the one who unloads in order to increase one's wealth.

It's better to pay back debts in the morning, if in the evening there will be poverty.

If you cut your nails on Tuesday or Friday, there will be money.

If a person is mistaken for someone else, he'll soon be rich.

Finding money on an empty stomach in the morning will bring bad luck.

On Monday, do not lend or borrow money; after sunset, all borrowing ceases on that day, even if one has to go to bed without supper.

To receive money in the evening is not to have money.

To take no small money for oneself, because small money is for crying.

Seeing copper money in a dream - to tears or sad news about money.

When you buy a new purse or wallet, you should spit in it and on the money you put in it, so that it will drive better.

In order that no one will ever steal money, you should spit in your wallet whenever you receive money.

If you put your hat on the table, there will be no money.

Split money, i.e. money with crossed edges, is not spent in vain, but it is kept safe and always carried in the wallet, as from such money one can multiply income.

In order not to transfer money, an old coin should be carried in a purse.

If a person who is engaged in any sale, it is necessary to sweep the first money received for the money - then the trade will go well.

In order to have a lot of money, all the change should be given to beggars who are on the way.

If you want to have a lot of money, you should give five kopecks to five children every Sunday.

Mathemat >> :

Sart, I have a couple of questions for you:

1. where do you get your targets from? Fibs? Maybe it's the Fibs that are the whole point, and not all that 5-3-5 and other numerologies?

2) Have you tried looking at the Dow (_DJI at Alpari)? I don't really see a bottom there above 3000, if 7000 is successful.... But I wasn't too serious in my analysis, just visual.

Mathematician, you will not believe how simple and, as it turns out, effective.

V.S. Safonov (I remember that you recommended this book to me) has a separate chapter, "Practical Use of Elliott Waves in Trading":

Algebra of Ratios and Proportions. Basically everything is from there. For example, you said that my wave (2) is short, but it is accurate.

It corresponds to the "trend rule" - the Crossing of Waves C and 4, which (the rule) actually enables to evaluate the depth of the correction of the wave (1).

Well, etc., the usual wavelength ratio recommendations ...

I'm looking at three waves nested in sequence at the same time. Target 1 is the target of the youngest wave...etc.

Safonov is not a Soviet scientist for nothing; he has many, in my opinion, astounding remarks on interaction of waves of different dimensions,

which, according to my practical observations, does happen. I mean, look at how quickly wave 1 started to develop, which is not, like,

that's not typical of it. And this is because the higher wave that wave 1 is beginning to form is wave number (3) !

So, I think the "trick" is specifically in the waves...

And as for question 2... I'll tell you straightforwardly - I don't have enough time for such things.

sabluk >> :

I found a goddamn trading system and decided to share it with the forum members:

You should avoid showing your money (especially large sums) in front of strangers, otherwise you might lose it very quickly.

You should not whistle in your flat - there will be no money.

If a man who is engaged in any sale should by the first money received for money wrap it around - then the trade will go well.

they really respect these points)))

♪ the first point is respected and respected ♪

i like to whistle when i'm a guest, but the host usually forbids it

at the market I have seen people waving their wares around, maybe many people do that, I just got up late and I can't see everything