Price movements can be predicted ! - page 6

Mathemat >> :

Whatever you call it, Vadim, this system can also be tested. It's just that this check will not be in the time space, like in our tester, but in the space of Close price sequences. And statistics can be gathered on any volume you want.

I have a complex that does this. Everything works. Even with primitive extrapolation the forecast is perfect for 5 bars.

Now I'm redoing it for the Expert Advisor. Then I will continue working with Fourier. The results are better there.

Zhunko >> :

I have a complex that does this. Everything works. Even with primitive extrapolation the forecast is perfect for 5 bars.

I'm re-doing it now for the Expert Advisor. Then I will continue working on Fourier. I get better results.

>> don't say that swear word "Fourier" or you'll get a Sartha clone. ))

sabluk >> :

don't say that scolding word "Fourier" or you'll get a Sartha clone... ))

The original still claims nothing funnier on this forum than "predicting price with a Fourier decomposition"...

Flags in hand, as the youngsters say nowadays, waiting for the Fourier forecast on the franc....

Sart >> :

The original still claims nothing funnier on this forum than "predicting price using a Fourier series decomposition"...

Flags in hand, as the youngsters say nowadays, waiting for the Fourier prediction on the franc....

It's not exactly Fourier. I use his decomposition in my method out of habit. Actually, you can apply any decomposition. That is not the point.

By the way, already two on this forum, judging by the posts I've read, have come close to a similar method to mine.

Zhunko >> :

It's not exactly Fourier. I use his decomposition in my method out of habit. Actually, you can use any decomposition you want. That's not the point.

By the way, already two people on this forum, judging by posts I've read, came close to similar to my method.

Here, the word "method" has come up. If you have the desire and time, it would be interesting to read and try to make a prediction....

Zhunko писал(а) >> Even with a primitive extrapolation, the forecast is perfect for 5 bars.
This is an outstanding result, without irony.

Mathemat >> :
This is an outstanding result, no irony.

Of course, especially if the bar is daily, or better yet weekly...

Jah Bless daytime bar.

Sart писал(а) >>

In the coming week, I am 100% sure the franc will reach 1.2500, maybe even by Friday we will see the level of 1.3000 !

This is the result of the analysis over the weekend...

Right now the price is 1.1951

Anyone want to bet ?

No, it won't...

Mns777 >> :

No, it won't...

No, it won't...

There's a bet...