you will have a woman

♪ when you get a woman ♪

¶ you'll have money disappearing ¶

♪ when your money disappears ♪

you will have a woman disappear.

¶ when you have a woman disappear ¶

♪ you'll have money again ♪

---

and if you take the woman out of the cycle, you'll be filthy rich.

(but hell, you can't do without a woman)

It's always like that with them :-)

The cycle of women in nature.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

you have to have them in another country first :-)

Your amounts will be visible in transfers

There are schemes where they are not.

"Hint: there are small countries with a reliable banking system where for just a grand or two they will open a company, give you a trading account and a bank card... annual maintenance will be less than a thousand... trade... - spend it wherever you want... 0% tax... I won't say more - not stupid enough.

mamma >> :
"Hint: there are small countries with a reliable banking system where for just a grand or two they will open a firm, give you a trading account and a bank card... annual maintenance will be less than a thousand... trade... - spend it wherever you want... 0% tax... I won't say more - not stupid enough.

What's so smart about it. There are plenty of jurisdictions that will gladly open accounts for non-residents. Even in the EU -- open an account in Latvia and trade as much as you want, tax free.

If instead of closing a position by TP or SL, one opens a counter position by a pending order and keeps it open till the end of the trading session (let us call it so conditionally...), then despite achieving the same result, this EA cannot be called a Pipser or a "Pipsator", can it? Isn't it?

Batman >> :
If instead of closing a position by TP or SL one opens a counter position by a pending order and keeps it open till the end of the trading session (let us call it so conditionally...), then despite achieving the same result, this EA cannot be called a Pipser or a "Pipsator", right? Isn't it?

>> you can also raise the level of the targets

mamma писал(а) >>
"Hint: there are small countries with a reliable banking system where for just a grand or two they will open a firm, give you a trading account and a bank card for it... annual maintenance will be less than a thousand... trade... - spend it wherever you want... 0% tax... I won't say more - not stupid enough.

Not good, citizen! No good! What do you mean, "no tax"?

For the first time, we'll have to "send a doctor" to the office.

If it doesn't help, we'll have to take a piss in the john, though. ....

(And then we'll say, "she drowned...")

rid >> :

Not good, citizen! What do you mean "no tax"?

For the first time, we'll have to "send a doctor" to the office.

If it doesn't help, we'll just have to piss in the john....

+1

This isn't an anti-offshore forum after all.

rid >> :

>> not good, citizen!

>> to paraphrase the classic, "the citizens are all in Moscow."

>> you can't tell me what to do with your plasticine hedgehog.)