YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 34

If it's not a secret, could you please give the results in the tester from 01.12.08 to today (optimization section). Net profit, profitability, number of trades and absolute maximum drawdown. I have made a similar Expert Advisor. It would be interesting to compare the results.

After tonight's stormy night, I'll probably have to fix the pipsaur, won't I?

khorosh >> :
>> pipsatore to tinker with?

>> better investor password.

khorosh >> :
... I made a similar EA. It would be interesting to compare the results.

Do you have the same drawdown now?

Fletcher >> :

>> it's better to wait.

It's better to just wait, it's not every day...

A question has arisen. Two different (seemingly) strategies work on different accounts, but on the same instrument and mostly pips. Why is there a correlation between them?

I have a drawdown as well. The slope of the rising trend is too high and the strategy is designed to be flat at night.

khorosh >> :
I have a drawdown too. Too big slope of the growing trend, and the strategy is calculated on the flat at night.

5 days only!

You need at least a month, maybe two.

--

It's a really rough night - no need for repairs.

ok for now 83+

Of course, it's a big loss, but not fatal. The TCs have strict rules.

according to the rules also got a profit

Congratulations, the depot has finally been restored. As I understand it, because of the gap. Have you thought about doing something about overnight trends, filtering them somehow?

Fletcher >> :
Congratulations, finally restored the depo. As I understand from the gap. Have you thought to do something about the night trends, to filter them somehow?

I have to take the legal elbows!

---

Of course I thought about it and now I just changed the parameters in the system!

after optimizing

i got quite strong night spikes - note how good the target is now 44-45 pips!

we got the target figured out ! and it's not just a pip!

YuraZ >> :

>> the targets are clear ! and this is far from a pipsqueak

Do you set the goals as a percentage of the preceding movement?