warior
silvertrend and other goodies
files are added very often
References:
http://depositfiles.com/folders/3J5GODMV5
http://depositfiles.com/folders/ZWPUJZ8WD

Sashok_ is banned for spamming.

here they are targets at 40p

For pairs like Australian dollar-Japanese yen or Canadian dollar-Japanese yen you can put a fat pipser, it will work on holidays and even when the stock exchange is closed))) and not only in the night sessions. The average line for the year for these currencies - straight as ... I do not know what.

vnuk >> :
For pairs like Aussie dollar-Japanese Yen or Canadian dollar-Japanese Yen it is possible to put a fat pip even on holidays and even when the stock exchange is closed))) and not only in the night sessions. The average line for the year for these currencies - straight as ... I do not know what.

Pipsing is with targets 1-2-3p 4-5 Well, who has what row - everyone decides for himself

With targets from 10-40 I wouldn't say it's a pipsqueak :-))

---

but all very relative.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Pipsing is with targets 1-2-3p 4-5 Well, who has what range - everyone decides for himself.

with targets from 10-40 I would not say that it is scalping :-))

---

but all is very relative.

What brokers are good at scalping? I have found an NDD from Switzerland with a 1 pip spread on the major pairs. So their rules are like this

Scalping Rules
  1. Definition: Scalping is a trading strategy through which one attempts to make many transactions on small price changes. (Average 7 pips or less over any 48 hour trading period).
  2. Scalping is allowed under the following conditions:
    - 3 pips spread.
    - Max leverage at 1:100.
    - Depending on how aggressive the scalper is, a commission or an increase in the spread may apply.
  3. When this policy is applied to an account, the decision will then be final.

That is, instead of 1 pip at once 3 and in addition, if the piper is very profitable there is no limit to the spread increase. I tell them I have something else with an average profit of more than 10 pips. They answer: All to their risk management depratment. That is, if the EA is very profitable, it does not matter if it is a scalper or a pipser or whatever you want to call it. For aggresive EAs they will set aggresive spreads. I told them why do you care, you are NDD. The answer is: we have such rules. That's it. They won't let anyone get rich that easily.

gpwr >> :

Which brokers have a good attitude to scrip. I found a Swiss NDD with a 1 pip spread on the major pairs. So their rules are like this

Scalping Rules

1. Definition: Scalping is a trading strategy through which one attempts to make many transactions on small price changes. (Average 7 pips or less over any 48 hour trading period).
  2. Scalping is allowed under the following conditions:
    - 3 pips spread.
    - Max leverage at 1:100.
    - Depending on how aggressive the scalper is, a commission or an increase in the spread may apply.
  3. When this policy is applied to an account, the decision will then be final.
In other words, instead of 1 pip 3 pips and if the scalper is very profitable there is no limit for spread increase. I tell them I have something else with an average profit of more than 10 pips. They answer: All to their risk management depratment. That is, if the EA is very profitable, it does not matter if it is a scalper or a pipser or whatever you want to call it. For aggresive EAs they will set aggresive spreads. I told them why do you care, you are NDD. The answer is: we have such rules. That's it. No one will get rich that easily.

no argument! it is obvious.

i earned about 20% of the deposit during the night on the real account - and then they blocked autotrading (despite the fact that the non-pipsing 9-30 pips of the target) anyone would say that this is not a pip

if the broker cares about my profitability he will dictate me - and he will cover his profits with spreads

it's probably the kitchen and not the broker

--

i don't see it any other way

the broker's desire to raise the spread individually or block

---

if the system is crushing the kitchen balance ! then i kinda get it too if i'm on the other side of the barricade

but on the other side of my side ! what should i do ? work with no profit ?

or take 10% off a month and rest until the next month ?

---

the important thing is not to get into a big controversy.

--

I do not take it any other way - may be it's because they have rules

it's by the rules

they have a deposit of 50k or more

he has a deposit of 100k and the autotrade starts from 100k right?

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Warning for wanton use of other people's traffic.

mql4com >> :

A warning for senseless use of other people's traffic.

There are several points here!

1 You're probably off-topic - and it probably doesn't make sense to you... and if that's the case ignore it... and don't read if the topic is not yours and you're not interested...

2 I have shown the Expert Advisor and a screenshot of its work on the traders' site on automatics, not pussies or girls

So your warning is inadequate, to put it mildly.

---

this is the work of this morning and last night