Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 35

popavshii писал(а) >> Brotherly hearts help a novice trader:)

It's useless to help anovice trader, sorry: he'll sell out anyway.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

As I understand it, it's not about draining, it's not about helping and it's certainly not about being humane.

He has simply decided to learn a new business - asking for alms on the Internet. After all, the twenty-first century is out there! We must improve the technology.

And it is not so shameful. Anonymity is guaranteed. But what a psychologist, what an individual approach. Each forum has its own motivation.

:-)))

Zhunko >> :
God is me :-))

Specify which one. You can't see it from above.

popavshii писал(а) >>

Brother hearts help a novice trader:)

Decided to play on the news and cashed out - stupid but I ran out of money :(((

WMR R266873268087

The result of collecting on the site Kapilochka . napod . r u

Such misfortunes happen :((((

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ANALYTICS

AND LET THE MONEY FLOW IN LIKE A SNOWBALL !!!

You can help! For the next 2-3 years you will not be given any money for the real (no mockery!) ... Unless, of course, you have completely switched to another, so to speak ... business.

Helen писал(а) >>

It is possible to help! For the next 2-3 years you should not be given any money for real life at all (no mockery!)... Unless, of course, you have completely switched to another, so to speak... business.

something gypsy.

Korey писал(а) >>

a little scepticism on a Saturday afternoon....
However, the bulk of traders have employment in their main place of work.

I share your scepticism, Alexander, even though it is my main job. And the more "main" it becomes, the more skepticism, but a healthy one :-) Just based on statistics, look around and see how many traders (by quantity) do you know, and not just occasional ones, who come to play, but for whom this is their main business? Because those who have their main occupation are not traders. And now subtract from their number the same 5-10%. I don't know statistics how many millionaires are trading, but if we assume that every 100th of them is a millionaire, then you must know well about 1500 traders and there will be one millionaire among them. Now what is the probability that he is your neighbour :-)? I happen to know only one (lucky) because I don't know 1500 traders either :-)

the mass trader is needed by the market as a stabilizer,
in the same way that forests and swamps regulate river flows and protect lakes.
i.e. the trader spends his life in the mode: "trader take / trader give" - that is the true nature of trading.
A trader who invests his money is not a rentier, because he is doing socially useful work to stabilize the market.
Such a trader can easily pocket market funds in amounts not exceeding the amount of growth established by monetary relations))).
On the contrary, the trader (investor) who pocketed the funds of the market above the established monetary relations - does not stabilize the market,
but robs it, or grabs it in small amounts.
A plundering trader is no less dangerous to the market than a robber.
Thus we come to the conclusion that the profession of trader is governed by the same laws of capital as other branches of economy,
in particular the size of rent matters.
Accordingly, whoever is trying to become a trader must reasonably consider the capital needed and the rents to be reasonably managed.

popavshii >> :

Brother hearts help a novice trader:)

Decided to play on the news and cashed out - stupid but I ran out of money :(((

WMR R266873268087

The result of collecting on the site Kapilochka . napod . r u

Such misfortunes happen :((((

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ANALYTICS

AND LET THE MONEY FLOW LIKE A SNOWBALL !

Popavshii has written such requests in 5 threads so far. Good job 5 posts in 7 minutes in different threads. Well, it's a good start and a great idea - after only 7 minutes a day for filing requests, all you have to do now is check your wallet. Although 5 branches is certainly not enough. When almost every thread will be a request for help, then you'll see if someone will help. Or get banned :)

I'm curious, does anyone send money?

For our forum I'm calm, but what about elsewhere? I just can't imagine anyone buying this cheap stuff.

granit77 >> :

I'm curious, does anyone send money?

For our forum I'm calm, but what about elsewhere? I just can't imagine anyone buying this cheap stuff.

>> curiously, who doesn't send it? ))