Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 18

The market regulates. A big placement order will take longer, even longer, and altogether longer.

Korey >> :

The Earth is shaped like a geoid, and who doesn't know it - that's the market.

Z.U. )))) and if you look at how the earth is actually shaped like a Klein bottle))

Absolutely any shape of the earth can be proven mathematically.

Speaking of perception, the intricate process that goes on in the brain distorts reality so much that rarely do people manage to see things as they are.

One can reason differently. The majority is right. That is, if the majority believes that the Earth is round, then it is, and others are wrong.

Then, it can be assumed that when the Earth was thought to be flat on three whales and elephants, that was also true. And those who thought it was round were wrong. It all depends on perception.

Public consciousness is changing and so is the world around it.

BARS >> :

Zhunko is sure that he quotes the machine.

I am personally not so sure. Look at the currency section on the MICEX. And now multiply by several times and estimate the scale. If there was a program quoted, what would be the quotes before the computers appeared?

Did they run the program or what?)

Probably, the automatic quoting machine is switched on to stimulate interest in the market. Then participants start to move it by themselves.

But quotes may be presented in such a way that further movements of the crowd can be predicted with high probability.

Look at the manipulation of the people through media for any agenda of the politicians. Do you think that a tidbit like Forex would go unnoticed?

Zhunko писал(а) >>

Absolutely any shape of the Earth can be proven mathematically.

When it comes to perception, the intricate process that goes on in the brain distorts reality so much that rarely do people see things as they are.

One can reason differently. The majority is right. That is, if the majority believes that the Earth is round, then it is, and others are wrong.

Then, it can be assumed that when the Earth was thought to be flat on three whales and elephants, that was also true. And those who thought it was round were wrong. It all depends on perception.

Public consciousness changes and the world around it changes too.

So you think that when everyone thought the earth stood on three whales, it really did stand on whales?

Integer >> :

So you think that when everyone thought the earth stood on three whales, it really did stand on whales?

I wrote about perception above.

The world is what you perceive it to be.

Now you do not know something, tomorrow you will know something. The world has expanded. It is like that all the time. It is normal. That is the way it should be.

After all, the earth is not round, or spherical, or even geoidal (an interesting figure, in general...).

How do you know about the shape of the earth? Based on your perceptive organs? They are not perfect. How can you rely on them? Already, not to say that you've never seen the Earth from the outside.

Instruments? Why do you think instruments reflect reality? They are merely an extension and extension of the senses we know. Instruments know nothing of what we do not know.

Zhunko писал(а) >>

I wrote about perception above.

The world is what you perceive it to be.

Are you sure that the three whales were a perception and not just an opinion due to a lack of reliable information?

By the way the world and perception is completely wrong. Your place in the world is conditioned by your perception of the world and the world is whatever it is.

Mathemat >> :

..I don't know about America.

But I heard about Spain from someone who has been there many times. They don't, and the Spaniards are very grateful to the terrible tyrant Franco for that.

It's a beautiful way of putting it, it's a shame to ruin it.

- They don't take people in America (according to close emigrant friends).

- In Spain I did it myself, it's a bit creepy, but it's possible in principle.

Zhunko >> :

That is, if the majority believes the Earth is round, then it is, and others are wrong.

It all depends on perception.

Public consciousness is changing and so is the world around it.

it is enough to refer to an expert on the shape of the earth, it is clear that 99.9% of the population has not conducted geodetic and oceanological studies, not to mention the astrophysical, so voting does not solve complex issues that require special knowledge, the majority decides who to believe and who not and who to refer to, the shape of the earth for example does not affect it, especially since adequate thinking is usually a minority, but even if the majority holds hands and jumps up this will not change the shape of the earth, not even the thoughts of adequate minority

For Forex the same situation is aggravated by emotional reactions to losses: some people prefer to lose to a robot, others to a group of conspirators, some lose to rules they have agreed to, while the minority gain by knowing the real Forex structure, regardless of the equity status.

Integer >> :

Are you sure that the three whales were a perception and not just an opinion due to a lack of reliable information?

What information is reliable?

Finished the post above.

Zhunko писал(а) >>

What information is reliable?

Finished the post above.

Like what? About the shape of the land.