An advisor that is not afraid of a margin call. Who would like to try it out? - page 8

FION >> :

There is a desire to increase equity in the process, otherwise why play?

It's all clear to you. You have got the wrong topic. Please use the branch dedicated to such "rationalization" offers named " Suggestions for MQL5 " and ask the developers to calculate the equity in the new terminal according to your personal method. Otherwise, it appears to be a real absurdity with the current terminals: whatever position is closing profitable or loss-making, the equity does not change at all - it remains so after closing.

The margin is in place, but the depo is almost drained. I must have done something wrong.

sol >> :
Margin's in place, but the depo's almost drained. I must have done something wrong.

The pairs and directions are all wrong. It's not a printing press after all. But if you get the portfolio right, it could be for a while. :) And nobody said, that deposits are lost only on margin.

sol >> :
>> Margin is OK, but my account is almost depleted. I`m afraid I`ve done something wrong.

I also had a significant drawdown today. What's frustrating is that it's no longer on the demo, but on the cent real.

I have installed three Expert Advisors:

EURUSD - buy

USDCAD - sell

USDCHF - sell

I'm the only one who keeps my deposit afloat. I have lots of losses on other pairs.

I hope to sit it out.

Reshetov >> :

I also had a significant drawdown today. What's frustrating is that it's no longer on the demo, but on the cent real.

I have installed three Expert Advisors:

EURUSD - buy

USDCAD - sell

USDCHF - sell

I'm the only one who keeps my deposit afloat. I have lots of losses on other pairs.

The chiff should have been a buy and the eur will soon go to the sell. Well, the initial test variant is still holding, although I've already lost more than half of it :) In general, making portfolios is an art. Your Expert Advisor can help to get the most out of a well-designed portfolio. At least it seems so to me so far :). You should not sit too long. It is necessary to turn pairs on the move. I will soon put the Kaden back to buy. Good luck.

Gans-deGlucker >> :

The chiff should have been a buy and the eur will soon go to the sell. Well, the initial test variant is still holding, although I've already lost more than half of it :) In general, making portfolios is an art. Your Expert Advisor can help to get the most out of a well-designed portfolio. At least it seems so to me so far :). You should not sit too long. It is necessary to turn pairs on the move. I will soon put the Kaden back to buy. >> good luck.

I'll try to sit it out. Especially since the USDCHF is pulling back or looking like it is pulling back.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Posted three EAs:

EURUSD - buy

USDCAD - sell

USDCHF - sell

Only on the Canadian depo is still afloat. There are continuous losses on other pairs.

By the way, does one have to be so tough to buy one pair and to sell the other? Maybe, in our "speculative" way, two pairs - buy cheap, sell expensive, one pair - on the contrary, as an extra insurance against a "long time" (well, this is just an example)? Of course, it does not matter in the long run, but the depot and patience may not live up to that perspective.

Figar0 >> :

By the way, is it necessary to buy one pair and sell the other? Maybe, in our "speculative" way, two pairs - buy cheap, sell expensive, one pair - on the contrary, extra insurance against a "drag" (just as an example)? Of course, in infinite perspective it does not matter, but depo and patience may not live up to that perspective.

Yes in principle nothing fatal for the depo has happened. It's just that about 3 hours ago, the euro and swiss went sharply against the wool. Obviously, the market was bound to rebound sooner or later.

The method of this miraculous money management is called anti-martingale. And its properties have long been studied. Positive: the time of plum can tend to infinity, as well as the rapid rise when hitting the trend. Negatives: the recovery is slower than the decline. This is the opposite method to martingale in terms of properties. One is effective in a trend, the other in a flat.

Reshetov >> :

I'll try to sit it out. Especially since the USDCHF is now pulling back a bit or pretending to do so.

It's pretending. Its nearest target is 1.1890...Right now the price is 1.1741...