An advisor that is not afraid of a margin call. Who would like to try it out? - page 2

Vinin >> :
Yura. However, the Expert Advisor should not work with such logic. I have just wondered. I will try to test it tomorrow.

Already discovered a small glitch in the EA. So I had to change the version to FixedMarginLevel_1.ex4.

I also have my doubts about logic. I am trying to understand why it at least stays afloat in flat, let alone profit.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Already discovered a small glitch in the EA. So I had to change the version to FixedMarginLevel_1.ex4.

I also have my doubts about the logic.

Yura, did you deliberately do only Sell. Or you had some reasons for that?

Vinin >> :

Yura, did you only do Sell on purpose. Or was there a reason?

For the fastest way to sell. On sell all swaps are strictly negative. And the quid has had some upward tendency lately.

As far as I understand, the Expert Advisor is not going to lose money and the equity fluctuations are significant within one trading day, so it turns out that it can easily outlast a drawdown and reach profit.

This is the origin of another idea: to withdraw the profit as it appears. I have had to improve the Expert Advisor and add another one, so we obtained an automated trading robot for full autotrading.

The new EA has added a stop input parameter, i.e. equity level, at reaching which it is necessary to take profit, i.e. close all positions.

Now, we open not one but two charts and put FixedMarginLEVELwithStop on one of them and set an amount higher than the deposit amount. For example, if our deposit is $10,000, then we should add 11,000 as an input parameter, taking into account +10%.

On the second chart, we set the AllCloseBy Expert Advisor.

That's it. Let's go smoke bamboo.

As soon as equity reaches $11000, the FixedMarginLEVELwithStop EA will close all open positions on the opposite one and AllCloseBy will close all these opposite ones and we will gain +10% profit.

After that, we have to tell the EA FixedMarginLEVELwithStop in the stop parameter an even larger amount and it will restart. Then we go back to smoke bamboo. Then we come back and our deposit has increased again. And so on several times a day until Soros bursts with envy.

a little visual analysis - which is pretty good at actually showing what is what

USDCHF - too many trades

usdjpy similarly holding so long and not fixing it is not the best option - also too many trades

usdcad drawdowns - not good, again too many trades, plus it looks like one of the bays was on an ejection technical

Reshetov писал(а) >>

As far as I understand, the Expert Advisor is not going to lose money and the equity fluctuations are significant within one trading day, so it turns out that it can easily outlast a drawdown and reach profit.

This is the origin of another idea: to withdraw the profit as it appears. I have had to improve the Expert Advisor and add another one, so we obtained an automated trading robot for full autotrading.

The new EA has added a stop input parameter, i.e. equity level, at reaching which it is necessary to take profit, i.e. close all positions.

Now, we open not one but two charts and put FixedMarginLEVELwithStop on one of them and set an amount higher than the deposit amount. For example, if our deposit is $1000, then we set 11000 as input parameter stop with +10%.

Yura. So lie the code and you are tired of breaking it all the time.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

To drain faster. On sell all swaps are strictly negative. And the quid has had some upward trend lately.

chf on large timeframe

and only cad is pulling to the + side by the overshoot ( + due to technical failure on the spike ... )

at the same time again the number of trades is huge

---

it is possible to use this variant on the demo

----

tried to give a short analysis

Vinin писал(а) >>

... So lie the code, or I'm sick of breaking it all the time.

Victor, is there a point?

( corrected... )

YuraZ писал(а) >>

>> Vitaly, is there a point?

>> Victor. There is no point. >> I agree.

In any case, Yura has again produced something non-trivial - even if it is a mistake.