An advisor that is not afraid of a margin call. Who would like to try it out? - page 6

Reshetov писал(а) >>

While going for bread on the next block, the depot more than doubled in equity:

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 10 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 7 231.42 Floating P/L: 19 943.89 Margin: 36 962.34
Balance: 17 231.42 Equity: 37 175.31 Free Margin: 212.97

trend rules....

Closed all the poses. Everything is already clear and understandable in theory and in application. We have to bring the advisor up to the level of the real world.

the show is over :(

Reshetov писал(а) >>
Closed all positions. Everything is clear and understandable. It is necessary to modify the Expert Advisor to the level of real account.

The unfinished version 3 from the demo account can be posted to us for further testing...)

Figar0 >> :

The unfinished version 3 from the demo account can be posted for further testing...)

Theoretically it is possible. But the point is that even with only 2 input parameters it requires at least theoretical knowledge, because it's a multi-currency one. And I can't fit the theory into a short message on the forum. It needs a whole article.

This is why I am sending you this EA, but please don't ask how to build a portfolio: it cannot be explained in a few words and on your fingers, you will need mathematical calculations.

Files:

Reshetov писал(а) >>

That's why I'm posting the advisor, but don't ask how to build a portfolio with it: it can't be explained in two words and on your fingers, you need mathematical calculations.

Thank you, it will be something to think about.

It doesn't look like an advisor, it looks like a terminator.

Here's a real contender for the position of Director of Forex. :)

Figar0 >> :

Thank you, that's something to think about.

Well, to think less, I can give a minimum description for optimisation:

Input parameters:

Risk - level of risk for the currency pair. Optimized by values from 0.01 with increments from 0.01 to 1

type - market entry direction. Optimized from 0 with step 1 to 1.

Time frame M1, the genetic algorithm can be disabled.

This Expert Advisor, unlike previous versions, is optimized and installed on its own symbol chart and it will work only with this symbol. In other words, in this case, the tools can be selected to your taste, or rather, depending on the results of the optimization.

If you have optimized this EA, you must have noticed that even in the tester the results are rather mediocre. This is because it is designed for portfolio trading - one cannot be alone in the field. You need to build and optimize a portfolio of tools. And only then we will get the appropriate results.

The thread has gone silent... Everyone's testing the EA... :)

Question to the author: Yura, what is the principle of closing part of a position to maintain specified MarginLevel?

The idea of the Expert Advisor: Sit out the drawdown with minimal losses, postponing the Margin Call to a VERY distant future ...

What happens when there are a lot of open positions and a margin call occurs? First of all, brokerage company closes most unprofitable positions... More margin is freed up...

Why not implement this approach in your EA? We calculate the most unprofitable, I mean the most negative positions from the current price...

When MarginLevel decreases, fix loss with the minimum lot and if MarginLevel allows, enter the market at a better price.

Have you tried this approach?

kharko писал(а) >>

Question to the author: Yura, what is the principle of closing part of a position to maintain the specified MarginLevel?

As for how marginlevel is regulated, see earlier posts, there is both a description and a ready-made formula - a piece of code.