Question for MATHEMATICS - page 12

If I understand correctly you need the sequence 34 112 and 6 in the same order and if the percentages are 22 74 4.

it's not, and the order doesn't matter, it's just calculating the fractions of the numbers that matter.

Boeing747:
For example, the number 6 is totally indifferent to what numbers make up the sum. It only knows the sum by which it will be divided. In short, the analyzer is needed that will work with a set of numbers obtained in the calculation of the direct ratio and will re-arrange and regroup them into the original sequence.

Wow, maybe there's a mathematical concept that deals with these calculations, maybe there are similar ready-made algorithms? I'd like to read...

Actually, I faced such a task as part of developing an algorithm of money management in my Expert Advisors.

Each Expert Advisor calculates a certain coefficient and in the end, there are several of them, but the risk is bigger for the system with the smaller coefficient and vice versa.

tuner:

If I understand correctly you need the sequence 34 112 and 6 in the same order and if the percentages are 22 74 4.

it's not, and the order doesn't matter, it's just calculating the fractions of the numbers that matter.

Wow, maybe there's a mathematical concept that deals with these calculations, maybe there are similar ready-made algorithms? I'd like to read...

Actually, I faced such a task as part of developing an algorithm of money management in my Expert Advisors.

Every Expert Advisor calculates a certain coefficient and in the end there are several ones, but the risk is bigger for the system with the smaller coefficient and vice versa.

They will be used in the analyzer. You know the simple algorithms that are used for example for sorting tomatoes or pearls ...a lot of simple comparisons - if less is in the left basket, and if more, then in the right one, and so on.You need to remember the order otherwise there will be a mess with Expert Advisors and risks after the calculations. But I hear you. So if you need help, I can tell you how to implement all this in the code.

it's much simpler

avtomat:

it's much simpler

What are the amounts for?

evillive:

What are the amounts for?

That's right! The sum should = 100%, and then the fractions of the percentages are calculated, according to the condition. Less is more, more is less! The machine goes "hup, hup, hup"!

avtomat:

it's much simpler

Brilliant! That's just what we need, thank you!

tuner:

Brilliant! That's just what we need, thank you!

Enjoy it ;)

avtomat:

You're welcome to use it ;)

how did you get s1.s2.s3?

got it, got it, got it, got it. useful thing! and from me, senx!

For the sake of clarity :