Renting a server for an EA - page 7

TedBeer >> :

In my opinion, this is not a problem in normal countries. But the individual comrades who started this thread are concerned about this problem.

>> I absolutely agree. I would even suggest that in Russia it is only a fantasy - "destruction is in the mind".

Even if not in fantasy. Imagine a 50kb EA with half a hundred external variables with completely wild default values,

and it's run with your proprietary set. How many will want to mess with this code after decompiling it?

As an example - who would be able to configure the nen indicator without documentation? And the code is open source!

They will start by looking at what ip is being traded from, if from a vps, they will try to negotiate with an employee of the firm, because no one will know.

And then - to copy the working environment. In a Soviet country it's easier - those who do not give everything to the society by definition - "faggot" and take away

The people's for grandparents and children is a must. ('chomo' because it is harder to work than to share)

If they treat you quietly and peacefully, everything is OK and according to the rules, if you start to change the password, for example, and someone does not like it, problems begin.

And in life, going beyond both the law and morality has convinced me personally more than once. All the more so because it can always be done in a subtle and ambiguous manner.

When I make sure on my crappy computer with an ancient UPS that this EA is feeding me (and not me, as usual), the first

I will spend my first earned money on ordering cryptography and protection (for a person from another industry), and renting a VPS to a real person overseas.

In the meantime, there are only issues of missed signals, unopened positions, protection in case of loss of connection/power outage/software and hardware crash.

igar00 >> :

And in life, going beyond both the law and morality is something I have personally been convinced of many times. All the more so because it can always be done subtly and ambiguously.

It is because of the "destruction of minds". I see it myself, I have been living in a foreign country for 2 years and I constantly have to fight this destruction in my own mind. We grew up like that, those were the unwritten laws in this country. Because there is no respect for written laws that are only adopted for the sake of appearances.

SZS. but it is time to stop flooding, we are already slipping into politics.

tim21701 >> :

Are you sure MT4 will work on linux?

>> I'm sure. >> It will. It works for me.

napalc:
Please tell me where you can rent a server with a permanent internet connection to install an EA there. I am sure many of them have faced this problem and my first search did not yield anything, I have rented servers, but not from that perspective, it was too professional. Thank you

ForexPortal.ru will give it a try.

http://www.opentraders.ru/forex-vps/

I wish I could rent an EA for the server !

atik:
I wish I could rent an EA for the server !

Ask him;-)

I rent servers from this site http://sartelekom.ru I have been using it for half a year and it works great. The site has a lot of great deals. You can rent in Europe with a transfer speed of 100 MB