[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 76

Here's how it works. First we set

extern bool flag = false;

Somewhere at the beginning of the start() function, write this condition:

if (OrdersTotal()>0) //Если есть ордера, то... (можно добавить ещё проверку для данной валюты)
   flag = true;

And we add condition && flag == false to the buy/sell trade condition;

let's say the condition on trade - crossing of wagons. So:

if (MA(параметры) > MA(параметры) && flag == false)
   ПОКУПКА (или продажа)
Like this.

Who can tell me how to pull the value of a custom indicator (I have slightly converted the MACD) from a specific timeframe? Let's say I've written the value of the i-th column of a 5 minute chart into a variable. Can you give me a hint please!!!!

Incorrect quotes

Today I reinstalled MetaTrader (version 4 build 223). Went to quote archive, chose eurusd m1, pressed "Load". It was downloaded only from 13 Feb 2009 5:57, but the worst thing is that till 20 March 2009 14:20 the prices in quotes are 10 times less.

Look, is it just me who has such a weird way to download quotes from MetaTrader.

If I'm not the only one, where can I get the correct quotes?

Noterday >> :
Who can tell me how to pull the value of a custom indicator (I have modified the MACD a bit) from a specific timeframe? Let's say I've written the value of the i-th column of a 5 minute chart into a variable. clue please!!!!

Use the iCustom function

Roger >> :

The DoubleToStr() operator will help you.

Why not use NormalizeDouble(); ?

luka >> :

..I have an indicator that lists a quote for the tool like this - 2321.50000000

How to get rid of extra zeros?

>> In a follow-up, there are some examples here.

PLUT >> :

Hi, just signed up and decided to start a thread. I think it's the right thing to do as I have a lot of questions myself.

I'm tired of looking for answers on other forums, some flooders. I have no idea what to do with the topic.

The only difference is that they do not have enough information for the brokers.

I have something, but in my opinion there are mistakes, look at your leisure poh.

I have written a simple Expert Advisor. I tested it on real account and got error ERR_OFF_QUOTES 136 no prices. It was ok on my demo account though, no errors. I have been working on this for a while now and I dont know how to use it.

Skydiver писал(а) >>

Why not use NormalizeDouble(); ?

Yes, most likely.

Hronik >> :

Incorrect quotes

See if it's just me who has such a weird way to download quotes from MetaTrader.

Unfortunately you are not the only one

infinum13 >> :

Here's how it works. >> first, we set

Thank you very much for your help! And also to condor - y. Now another trouble. We have, for example, opened 10 buy positions. When we close 1, 2, 3, etc. positions using stop or take, the Expert Advisor starts buying, if there is a signal to buy. But I need ALL orders to be closed first, and then, when there is no one open position, a new trading cycle will start. In other words, we need a counter. First open positions to a given number, and then, when the positions are closed, to zero. Thanks in advance.