[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 72

granit77 >> :

Sorry to barge in, but I'll share a lamer's way of conveniently recording multiple conditions. It's easy to add/remove without worrying about brackets when setting up, and everything is clear.

It's OK, this is a place where it's not forbidden to interfere, especially since the bracketing problem has started

granit77 >> :

When setting up, it's easy to add/remove without worrying about brackets, and everything is clear.

>>So that's how everyone writes....

TheXpert >> :

>>So that's how everyone writes....

Amen.

:)

I change the#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_minimum "H31" #property indicator_maximum "L31" but it does not show up on the chart no matter how twisted it is :( help me please

-Lord- >> :
I change the #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_minimum "H31" #property indicator_maximum "L31" but it does not show up on the chart no matter how twisted it is :( help plyeeease

I guess there won't be anyone willing to do the pointless work. You haven't set a task that would generate interest. Therefore, the application looks like a request to satisfy an unreasonable personal curiosity such as: "What would happen if we moved the stochastic to the chart? " The answer to the question, "Why?", is not forthcoming.

How do I get the server time displayed in the market overview?

Timecurrent gives seconds... do they need to be divided? or is there a ready-made function?

luka >> :

How do I get the server time displayed in the market overview?

Timecurrent gives seconds...do they need to be divided? or is there a ready-made function?

Put it in

TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent())

TimeMinute(TimeCurrent())
TimeHour(TimeCurrent())
And so on...

Skydiver >> :

Put it in

TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent())

TimeMinute(TimeCurrent())
TimeHour(TimeCurrent())
And so on.

Thank you, it worked!

Hello. This is a big forum and I'm a total zero in programming. Is it possible to write an EA or point me in the direction of one. Buy entry on crossing stocha 30, on given TF, if on a higher TF stocha is rising and > 30, but < 70. On the sell - crossing 70, if on the higher TF stochastics is falling and > 30, but < 70. Exit at take or stop with possibility to change values.

Diver-si >> :
Hello. This is a big forum and I'm a total nerd at programming. Is it possible to write an EA or point me in the direction of one. Buy entry on crossing stocha 30, on given TF, if on a higher TF stocha rises and > 30, but < 70. On the sell - crossing 70, if on the higher TF stochastics is falling and > 30, but < 70. Exit at take or stop with an option to change values.

Easy! A little later...