[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 29

MikeZTN >> :
Gentlemen, please tell me how to calculate max lot size to open with all available funds.

double maxlot = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MAXLOT);

This is most likely needed:

// double ДОСТЛОТ=СВОБОДНО/МАРЖА;

double ДОСТЛОТ=AccountFreeMargin()/MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED);

However, please note that some dillings have small maxilots, 20 or even 10 or 5 and 1.

For trading there is a script which splits calculated amount by maxilots...

I.e. if you got 31 lots and the dealing max is 10, you will open 10+10+10+1 positions.

keekkenen >>:
прибыль зависит от размера лота.. размер лота зависит от размера плеча..

Wrong.

The lot size does not depend on anything. It is set by the trader/advisor when opening a position.

Leverage, on the other hand, affects the collateral (margin) held when the position is opened.

goldtrader >> :

Wrong.

The lot size does not depend on anything. It is set by the trader/advisor when opening a position.

The leverage, on the other hand, affects the margin held when that position is opened.

I was referring to the maximum possible lot size for a certain depot with different leverage.

keekkenen >> :

I meant the maximum possible lot size for a certain depot with different leverage...

Got it )

There are still a lot of extreme guys out there =)

Why extreme ;) if the leverage is 10 you can play the whole depo...

Good day to all.

Can you tell me if it's possible to find out the background colour (black or white, as an example)?

Can you please tell me how to write, for example, a muving to be based on opening prices?

RocketTrend

iMA( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, PRICE_OPEN, int shift)

Thank you!