[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1080

merkulov.artem:

Thanks for the tip, but I would like to know how to memorise values using arrays. If I place pending orders and when modifying them I should save either takeprofit or stoploss in them and change other values. And what if the order has become a market order, we can change its takeprofit and stoploss, but in the "OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderStopLoss(),OrderTakeProfit());" we have to indicate the opening price, how should we indicate it? I tried 0, skipping and specifying the old price, it gives an error.

Well, arrays are easy - you declare an array, go through the list of orders, find the right one and put the required data into the array. You can modify market order stop orders if you are not going to place them closer than the minlevel allowed by your brokerage company. It is best to enter the opening price of the market order in the modify order. Especially since you already did this by specifying OrderOpenPrice(). Read the descriptions of the errors you are getting.

Vinin:

You can, of course, but it's easy to check the algorithm visually with the indicator

I have a section on the chart where I estimate this

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

I've read the reference (dictionary) and wrote the following structure

ObjectCreate( string Verkhnyayastrelka, OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[0], Verhnyayaghranytsa, ) ;
Alert(" Verkhnyayastrelka " GetLastError() );

ObjectCreate( string Nizhnyayastrelka, OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[0], Nyzhnyayaghranytsa, ) ;
Alert(" Nizhnyayastrelka " GetLastError() );

So, it writes an error!!!It swears like this.'OBJ_ARROW' - variable expected C:\Autumn Sochi\experts\ I change it and add. mq4 (117, 44)
I copied this very OBJ_ARROW from the dictionary, it is correct, it means that it is an arrow. On the first outfit the error is not visible, and on the second too.Help, explain!!!!

ObjectCreate("Verkhnyayastrelka",OBJ_ARROW,0,Time[0],Ask);

Cgfcb,j!!!!!!!!!That is,thank you!!!!!!!!

Verhnyayaghranytsa is a variable, I calculate it as a quadratic deviation, although I don't know exactly what is counted in my EA,

it is also a coordinate for the arrow, so the price Ask does not suit me as a coordinate for the arrow

Okay, tomorrow, it's late.

Dimka-novitsek:

Verhnyayaghranytsa is a variable, I calculate it as a quadratic deviation, although I don't know exactly what is counted in my EA,

it is also a coordinate for the arrow, so the price Ask does not suit me as a coordinate for the arrow

Well, then set the levelling you need.

Good day, I have probably the dumbest question, I tried to drag an .ex4 file from the navigator window to the chart of a financial instrument, but it does not catch on, I understand that I do what wrong, but please help me, what can it be, thank you in advance

I also have a stupid question. how did you know you were carrying ex4 ?