[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1074

Vinin:

CodeBase has a script for editing such things.

You'll have to disconnect from the internet, though.

Victor, double-checked, there is no such script, there is only for uploading symbol information to cvs

Apparently it's on a forum somewhere

Vinin:

Apparently it's on a forum somewhere

By what signs at least approximately look for this miracle, please guide!

Then I'm deleting

Reshetov:

Then your function should work correctly for the conditions in the comments:

int RFilter()

{

if ( R(2)> -barier && R(1) < -barier ) return (-1); // Short pose, if the indicator value on the previous bar is higher than the lower bar and the current one is lower than this bar

if ( R(2)< barier && R(1) > barier ) return (1); // Long pose if the indicator value is below the upper barrier on the previous bar and is above it on the current bar

return(0); // do nothing in all other cases

}

but this barrier just opens:

int RFilter()

{

double barierH = barier;

double barierL = -barier;

if ( R(2)> barierL && R(1) < barierL ) return (-1); // Short pose if the indicator value on the previous bar is higher than the lower bar and the current one is lower than this bar

if ( R(2)< barierH && R(1) > barierH ) return (1); // Long position if the indicator value is below the upper barrier on the previous bar and is above this barrier on the current one

return(0); // Do nothing in all other cases.

}

Help with trawl please.

OrderModify error 1. The first two trades modify, the third remains without a stop and drains the deposit. All trades are Buy.

I will add: second trade correct trawl, but at some point OrderModify error 1 very many times then Stack overflow . Apparently that's why 3 trades remain without stop.

void Trall()
{
     int total = OrdersTotal();
     for(int i=total-1;i>=0;i--)
     {
        if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)==true)
           {
           if (Bid - OrderOpenPrice()>TralOneStep*Point && OrderStopLoss()<=OrderOpenPrice())
              {
              if (OrderStopLoss() != Bid-NormalizeDouble(TralOneStep*Point,Digits))
              {
              if   (OrderModify (OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),
              Bid-NormalizeDouble(TralOneStep*Point,Digits),
              OrderTakeProfit(),0,CLR_NONE)== false)
                 {
                 Trall();
                 }
              }
              }
            RefreshRates();
            if(Bid - OrderOpenPrice()>Tral*Point && Bid-OrderStopLoss()>=Tral*Point)
              {
              if (OrderStopLoss() != Bid-NormalizeDouble(Tral*Point,Digits))
              {
              if   (OrderModify (OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),
              Bid-NormalizeDouble(Tral*Point,Digits),
              OrderTakeProfit(),0,CLR_NONE)== false)
                 {
                 Trall();
                 }
              }
              }
           }
     }
}

Hi, could you please advise me what are the minimum levels for Alpari, no matter what stop loss I set, I still get error 130?

fergios:
Hi, could you please tell me what are the minimum levels for Alpari, no matter what stop loss i set, i still get error 130?

You should at least read something for starters....

Good morning !

My 3 questions are hanging .... Maybe they should be repeated periodically so they don't get lost and wait for answers ?

Anyone found a script to change the stoplevel for the tester? Hit me up