[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1047

Colleagues, good night!

Need your help!!!

help write 2 scripts:

1. Create pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders on current instrument (the script creates 2 orders, if possible with current price of course).

Buy Stop price = High of the previous day

Sell Stop price = Low of the previous day

The input parameters:

1. Lot size

2. Expiry date (0 - today, 1 - tomorrow, 2 - the day after tomorrow)

Exact closing time (together with the expiry day we get the expiry date of the pending order)

2. Setting a TakeProfit for all pending orders for all instruments in the amount of Spread + X (X is the input parameter)

Many thanks in advance,

Eugene

So what do you need help with? :D

ask questions :)

eddy:

So what do you need help with? :D

ask questions :)

I would like the text of these two simple scripts ))))), but the stone flower does not come out.... And then I'll try to develop them myself.

Here.

You call it writing, not helping to write :D

There's a lot of them already, I think.

eddy:

You call it writing, not helping to write :D

I think there are a lot of them.

tried to find one, found similar ones, but could not adapt them to my tasks (I agree in advance that I tried badly)...

Has anyone seen a quadratic mean square indicator? like a dash. like the difference in price and the average line of a linear regression channel)

eddy:
have anyone seen a quadratic mean square indicator?)

There is a standard "Standart Deviation"

double iStdDev( string symbol, int timeframe, int ma_period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift)
Standard Dev iation indicator calculation.

eddy:
ктонибудь видел индикатор средней квадратичной? типа машки. типа разница цены и средней линии канала линейной регрессии)
Vinin
:

There is a standard "Standard Deviation"

that's different)

eddy:

that's different.)

And what's wrong with the standard deviation?

because it is not the difference in price and the average line of the linear regression channel