Strange observation ! - page 4

igar00 писал (а) >>

//You can compare the correlation of commodity pairs and futures like Aussie and gold or Canadian and gold and oil get the same results

I'm comparing one instrument, don't be fooled.

I suggest you apologise.

SK. писал (а) >>

1. The fine rattling in all sources is peculiar.

2. If the EA depends on this noise, then it's just a fit.

Did I say anything about EAs?

You tried to make a joke about prices. The joke fails as MQs can and do affect prices. The prices at which the championship is being played. Prices are influenced by all MQ clients, this is a Metatrader server feature, one of the many that the brokerage companies like this platform for. Which way and how much the brokerage companies modify prices is up to each brokerage company.

timbo писал (а) >>

Did I say anything about councillors?

You tried to make a joke about prices. The joke fails because MQs can and do affect prices. The prices at which the championship is being played. Prices are influenced by all MQ clients, this is a Metatrader server feature, one of the many that the brokerage companies like this platform for. How and to what extent the brokerage companies modify the market prices is up to each brokerage company.

Did I say you said something about EAs? :)

--

Catch Bin Ladan and get a stylish T-shirt and backpack from the Pentagon! :)

SK. писал (а) >>

Did I say you said anything about councillors? :)

--

Catch Bin Laden and get a stylish T-shirt and backpack from the Pentagon! :)

Cool action)))

OZ0 писал (а) >>

>> I suggest you apologise.

>> igar00

Waiting.

If you are not being foolish for the benefit of thieving DTs and you often mix up the gold and wheat charts yourself when trading with real money, then

of course, my apologies.

Prival писал (а) >>

You won't find such a quotation provider (on the interbank market) they have long been gobbled up. I do not insist, but having information about the entry of the DC, I would definitely have an advantage. Suppose even 1-2 points will be added to each of my transaction, it is small, but advantage. The deal will be with profit not 20 points, but 21-22.

In order not to argue, try to find out the quotes provider from some brokerage company and then check with correlation coefficients. Whether they are telling the truth or not.

Dear Prival,

correlation works too tricky. Until you plot it, you won't know what the catch is.

If we could work with the 0.96 correlation, I fear to think what would happen.

And she is really only interested in one point - the one that is the mathematical average.

The problem can be solved simply, by counting the correlation in windows of 2-3 records.

But agree, that's not the same...

jartmailru писал (а) >>

Dear Prival,

the correlation works too tricky. Until you plot it, you won't know what the catch is.

If you could work with the 0.96 correlation, I can't imagine what would happen.

And she is really only interested in one point - the one that is the mathematical average.

The problem is solved simply - count the correlation in windows of 2-3 records.

But you have to agree, it's not the same...

Analyse only the flow of ticks. You shift the second array in time relative to the benchmark. The correlation peak gives the time delay + the value of the peak is important. The X axis must necessarily be time.

And no one says it will be easy ).

Good evening, everyone!

A problem has cropped up.

Please advise. I'm running the expert through all the ticks. Everything is OK. I am doing very well.

But as soon as I enable it to optimize (even on one parameter), then runs seem to go.

But I have no results. And the magazine prints:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008.11.23 01:04:32 There were 9 passes done during optimization, 9 results have been discarded as insignificant

2008.11.23 01:04:32 Expert: optimization stopped

(there were 9 passes done during optimization and results have been discarded as insignificant)

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is it? It cannot be - I do it because I do it in the profitable zone ?

I tried it on two different mt4 - same thing !

the cause is genetic
-set the start with the optimum parameters in the properties
-shrink the optimization step.
-If not = Disable genetic algorithm