Strange observation ! - page 3

YuraZ писал (а) >>

If you talk about holding time - you mean scalping and all the related stuff

If you're talking about targets of 50 pips or more - it all becomes quite pointless

---

maybe at TP = 2-3 pips and you can catch the difference in quotes - i don't know - maybe you can

but how long will it last?

Ok, let me explain. Suppose

1. I know the exact quotes source.

2. RC transmits it using simple filters that have a time delay, albeit a very slight one.

3. I see a gap or a spike at the entrance, i.e. I obtain a satisfactory price difference. Let us say 120 points.

4 I open in that direction with TP equal to the price difference.

This is one of modifications of arbitrage. (Safe earning).

No one in their right mind and good memory will not give you information about their quotes provider and their own filters. If you insist, they will say we take it from e-signal. Take them and try to process them. If they just broadcast, do not worry, it is a trade secret (if it is not another gadget).

//You can compare the correlation of commodity pairs and futures like Aussie and gold or Canadian and gold and oil get the same results

I'm comparing one instrument, don't be fooled.

Here's the QQQQ.

It's not a question of divergence, but of technical analysis and noisiness.

A few seconds are enough to see the initial movement, the divergence and to enter a larger lot. It may not be obviously visible on the chart.

Prival писал (а) >>

OK, let me explain. Let's say

1. I know exactly the source of the quotes.

2. RC transmits it using simple filters that have a time delay, albeit a very slight one.

3. I see a gap or a spike at the entrance, i.e. I obtain a satisfactory price difference. Let us say 120 points.

4 I open in that direction with TP equal to the price difference.

This is one of modifications of arbitrage. (Safe earning).

No one in their right mind and good memory will not give you information about their quotes provider and their own filters. If you insist, they will say we take it from e-signal. Take them and try to process them. But if they just broadcast, then do not worry is a trade secret (if it's not another gadget).

any experience ?

--- 120p seems like a lot, but let's say

now imagine a different situation

the quotation provider gives 120 pips. You open because

DT brakes filters

but the broker will not let its quotes go to the quotation provider

! You have an order placed at the price feeder and the broker does not give it to you.

in a moment the quotes provider gaps by 300 pips

the dealership reacts to it!

and you do not.

You described one side I described the other

---

Well, if it were that simple.

there'd be no DTs or forex.

Here are the 15-minute Alpari, Whc, Wheat

timbo писал (а) >>

The championship is not at 'world financial market prices', but at meta-quota prices, which they can influence. And they do. Their prices are very similar to market prices, but only similar

1. The fine rattling in all sources is peculiar.

2. If the EA depends on this noise, it's just a fit.

igar00 писал (а) >>

//You can compare the correlation of commodity pairs and futures like Aussie and gold or Canadian and gold and oil get the same results

I'm comparing one instrument, don't be fooled.

???

YuraZ писал (а) >>

any experience ?

--- 120p is a bit much but let's say

Now let's imagine a different situation.

the quote provider gives 120 pips and you open because

the broker is slowing down by filters

but dealers do not let their quotes to the Quote Provider

You have an order with a price provider but the brokerage company does not let you use it

after a moment the Quote Provider sends you a reverse gap of 300 pips!

your brokerage reacts to it !

and you do not.

You described one side I described the other

---

Well, if it were that simple.

there would be no DTs or forex.

You won't find such a quote provider (on the interbank market) they got gobbled up long ago. I do not insist, but having information about brokerage entry, I would definitely have an advantage. Suppose even 1-2 points will be added to each of my transaction, it is small, but advantage. The deal will be with profit not 20 points, but 21-22.

In order not to argue, try to find out the quotes provider from some brokerage company and then check with correlation coefficients. >> Whether they are telling the truth or not.

//???

Gold with gold, wheat with wheat.

Yes, apart from gep, you need to ensure liquidity. If the price per kg of potatoes on the market becomes 2p, there will be many people willing to buy. The trader's lot will not fill up at this price.

If it is 200p, then sell, but no one will buy and sell at 2p and 200p. There will be one side of the deal.

Говорят ли они правду или нет.

Quotations are cleaner on the stock exchange. You can go on ecbot. Especially before the American session.