[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 2

fortrader.ru писал (а) >>
I will write an EA for free but one at a time, write to whom need http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

(Write a Buy-Sell Expert Advisor with parameters 8.4.2 for H1 timeframe, 0.01 Lot, Stop Loss 28, Take Profit 55, Trailing 25.)

alexsandr11 писал (а) >>
what kind of profit, i.e. i just want to add take profit and take a loss. .... must add take profit 1, 2 lots, for example opening 1 deal was 1 lot, closed deal if minus then 2 deals were opened with increase, what kind of increase, this is so i can enter by myself, it looks like method martin, but not it, just such mm, i can change lot by myself up to 10 deals, ie 8-9 deals in a row in minus lot increase with every minus, if plus all starts over again from 1 lot ....

I see. You want to make a MM that works "the other way round" ! It's an unconventional idea. I am interested.

I hastily did it in the first Expert Advisor I found. To my surprise I obtained a test with much larger profit than the initial (control) one!

The pity is that illiterate reporting causes many ideas on the forum to go to waste. Often, there is just no desire to get into illiterate text....

It seems not by chance that there is an opinion that the rational money management in EAs is much more important than the use of various indicators. All the more so since in 'pure form' standard induks drain in automatic tests...

Leave your email here. If you have time (today or tomorrow) I will make for you an AI Expert Advisor with your recommendations and send it...

roschenko писал (а) >>

i want you to write a simple buy - sell Expert Advisor with stochastic 8.4.2 for H1 timeframe 0.01 Lot, stop loss 28, take profit 55, trailing 25.)

Did you read your message after you typed it?

What does "buy/sell on stochastics" mean? Do you need to consider overbought/oversold zones? What is the reciprocal position of the main and signal lines? With stochastics, there are many different entry/exit conditions...

http://open-forex.org/index.php/topic,70.0.html - Here is a stochastic expert for all occasions....

Thanks rid for responding, I will be glad if you can make it, why do I want to do so, just an acquaintance made something like this, works very well, my mail is fxalexsandr@rambler.ru

If you have an ICQ it will be easier to talk.

roschenko писал (а) >>

i want you to write a simple buy-sell advisor for a stochastic with parameters 8.4.2 for an hour timeframe 0.01 Lot, stop loss 28, take profit 55, trailing 25.)

>> which pair do you want to trade on?

roschenko писал (а) >>

Please write a simple buy/sell Expert Advisor with stochastic 8.4.2 parameters for H1 timeframe 0.01 Lot, stop loss 28, take profit 55, trailing 25.)

Check out the advisor / exp_iCustom_v3 / maybe this is what you need.

alexsandr11 писал (а) >>

Thank you rid for responding, I will be glad if you can do it, why I want to do so, just an acquaintance made something similar, works very well, my mail is fxalexsandr@rambler.ru

I emailed the two versions. I added teak (works only up to modification threshold, i.e. if tp<sl ).

With normal MM.

The second version, - with MM by your described above algorithm (well, almost...).

We only need MT4 of your brokerage company to support trades with lots up to 0.01

Thanks rid, of course it's not quite how I wanted it to be yet but the 1 EA you sent me is already giving results, which is the best part, not bad at all, so I will wait if you can completely do what I would like. I think the results will be very interesting.

alexsandr11 писал (а) >>
Thanks rid, of course it is not quite how I wanted it to be yet but the 1 EA you sent me is already giving results, interestingly enough it is not bad at all so I will wait if you can make it as I would like it to be. I think the results will be very interesting.

I have been writing about the same Expert Advisor since 2000 but it had many drawbacks in trading. If you have a desire to knock in the ICQ 405-292-855 to share their experiences and maybe something will turn out together!

fortrader.ru писал (а) >>
Напишу советника бесплатно но по очереди, пишите кому нужно http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

fortrader.ru
писал (а)
>>
I'll write an advisor for free but one at a time, write to whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

What guarantee of confidentiality ?