[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 32

alfasolo писал(а) >>

>> and in general, it's possible to redo or tweak it to keep up

You can, but it won't get any better. It looks like you're getting the first bar now. You could move it to zero, but it will only form and it will rattle. A lot of false signals.

Vinin >>:

Можно конечно, но лучше не станет. У тебя сейчас похоже берется первый бар. Можно на нулевой первести, но он формируется только и будет дребезг. Много сигналов ложных
then what to put on the real ???? what do you recommend ))))))) I will also see if I can add an intialigator along with this one and combine them and see what happens

maybe that's why something on write ?????

Can it be? If you can put it into words, of course.

Vinin >>:

Может быть? Если словами все описать сможешь конечно.

Dear Sir, I have one more idea about A&S&ZZZ

terms of A&S&ZZ
HL period 10
there are 3 TFs. the main trend is M15; the medium trend is M5; the low trend is M1

Opening conditions: We calculate the trend on the main M15 (for example up) and do buy when the indicator shows a buy signal on both M5 and M1. Close only when the anti-aligator on M5 showed a close signal (ie, drew a line) then in the same trend to open again by buy (when all conditions match to open) but close on the anti-aligator on M1 until M15 has not changed direction. If during the deal there is no signal to close and M5 or M1 turn to sell, nothing should be closed, and we wait for confirmation from M15. This also applies to a fall.

Good afternoon.

Please write a simple EA (or script). I understand that there are a lot of similar ones, but it can take a week to find the right one, and then another week to think how to tweak it.

Input parameters:

1) The price level. For example, 1.5000.

2) THE TIMEFRAME. By default, it is days.

The task. When a candle is closed, if it touched or crossed the required level - a window pops up with a happy message on what instrument, on what TF, and what level it was hit.

Yes, is it possible to attach the Expert Advisor to different TFs for one symbol? Or, the input parameters should provide adding of a TF and level to it.

Thanks in advance!!!

pbdmitry писал(а) >>

Good afternoon.

Please write a simple EA. I understand that there are a lot of similar ones, but it can take a week to find the right one, and then another week to think how to tweak it.

Input parameters:

1) The price level. For example, 1.5000.

2) THE TIMEFRAME. By default, it is days.

The task. When a candle is closed, if it touched or crossed the required level - a window pops up with a happy message on what instrument, on what TF, and what level it was hit.

Yes, is it possible to attach the Expert Advisor to different TFs for one symbol? Or, the input parameters should provide adding of a TF and level to it.

>> Thanks in advance!

Hi. I take it you're using round levels, then?

sever29 >>:

Привет. Я так понимаю, круглые уровни юзаешь, получается?

No, it's for an example.

I work on channels at intersections with horizontal levels, not necessarily round levels.

Vinin >>:

Может быть? Если словами все описать сможешь конечно.

How can I contact you

Dear Sir, how can I contact the programmer ! I have a good proven strategy I am trading with my hands in the morning took 130 pips I would like to automate it