[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 3

Hi rid, can you leave me your number in your inbox or email me your number to talk, I need to make an advisor, I'll show you the state when we get in touch.

rid200549@yandex.ru

rid писал (а) >>

rid200549@yandex.ru

Can I get in touch with you?

fortrader.ru писал (а) >>
I'll write the advisor for free but one at a time, write to whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

>>Where do you go?

Swetten писал (а) >>

And where to poke?

>> I also could not find where to poke.)

Who will write an Expert Advisor "White Lantern" screenshot attached, if interested, write to the email will explain the entire strategy.

askar731@rambler.ru
Files:
uecntc1.zip  15 kb

Hi rid! Please write an EA that opens a long position when a bar closes above the moving average, and a short position when it closes below the moving average. The type of moving average is SMA. In external parameters - lot size, a period of moving average, the value of moving average shift by n-number of bars on X-axis, and the advisor working time (from ... hours... minutes to... hours... minutes). There is a similar Moving Averige Expert Advisor in MT4, which opens positions when the bar closes above or below the MA. At the same time, the volume of each deal is calculated depending on the results of previous deals, the function LotsOptimized, on the basis of maximum acceptable risk MaximumRisk which is displayed in external parameters. Also external parameters have the DecreaseFactor - the degree of lot size reduction after an unsuccessful trade. Thus, we can simply correct the Expert Advisor so that it would simply open positions with a given lot, without optimizing or decreasing anything. As far as I understand, we should remove the LotsOptimized function without affecting the rest. And to add the running time of the EA. I would be grateful in advance. The source Moving Averige EA is attached.
Files:

Swetten писал (а) >>

Can I get in touch with you?

>> You may, of course.

angor писал (а) >>
Hi rid! Please write an EA which opens a long position when the bar closes above the moving average, and a short position when it closes below the moving average. Type of Moving Average - SMA. In external parameters - lot size, a period of moving average, the value of moving average shift by n-number of bars on X-axis, and the advisor working time (from ... hours... minutes to... hours... minutes). There is a similar Moving Averige Expert Advisor in MT4, which opens positions when the bar closes above or below the MA. At the same time, the volume of each deal is calculated depending on the results of previous deals, the function LotsOptimized, on the basis of the maximum risk MaximumRisk displayed in the external parameters. Also external parameters have the DecreaseFactor - the degree of lot size reduction after an unsuccessful trade. Thus, we can simply correct the Expert Advisor so that it would simply open positions with a given lot, without optimizing or decreasing anything. As far as I understand, we should remove the LotsOptimized function without affecting the rest. And to add the running time of the EA. I would be very grateful to them. The source Moving Averige EA is attached.

Who can help write an EA?

Maybe my idea seems naive to someone, but after some forum threading (I've understood that there is no more or less stable MTS) and some manual trading I decided to try the following.
To be more precise, it's not even an Expert Advisor, it's just some kind of research. Its idea is very simple and consists in trying to find the optimal ratio of profit and stop values, as well as the time intervals, in which the orders will be opened for both directions and for the traded currency pair. The criterion is the profit value. Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer, but I can roughly see the following algorithm: We take an arbitrary time interval, for example, 10 minutes and the minimum possible (allowed by a brokerage company) stop and profit values. Using the history, we fix profit for the last month on the EUR/USD pair. Then the profit value is increased by one and so on. - all possible profit/loss ratios (or for example up to 300 pips). Then the same with 10 minute intervals and so on. Then we do the same on other currency pairs. As the result we compare profits and drawdowns of all possible variants and select 4-5 the most successful ones. Trading as such consists of opening orders in both directions at specified time intervals with specified stop and profit values. The matter is that I traded manually using this strategy, experimenting with different values of profits and losses, and the results were very impressive. Sometimes there are failures, but with constant deposit size (if take profit periodically) they are compensated by profit. If I have not got the right amount I would not risk any losses.

I want to find the optimal ratio of stop orders, time intervals between opening positions and currency pairs, which is almost impossible to do manually. We need an algorithm. If you can not help me with calculations, please help me at least to create MTS, which would simply open positions in both directions (or at least in one direction) at specified intervals with specified values of stop orders and explain in two words how to change these same values. I would be very grateful!

angor писал (а) >>
Hi rid! Please write the advisor, the time of the advisor. I will be grateful in advance. Source Expert Advisor Moving Averige is attached.

Angor! But I fulfilled your request back in the afternoon in this thread !

'Help tweak the EA'

//-------------------------------------------------------------

And how would you "be grateful in advance" ? Not quite clear ?

Hello. I wanted to ask: Is it possible to insert a shift in a muving, but not backwards and forwards, but upwards or downwards? Maybe someone has already done this and got some results? I would like to know.

Sincerely, Azer.