5 points/day or 100 points/month - page 10

meta-trader2007 писал (а) >>
Holy shit. Here www.liveforums.ru you can create your own forum for free. Lots of possibilities. And you can create any number of closed forums there.

And what for, let me ask you? In a closed forum in the company of like-minded persons to indulge in the 6th point? It's probably more fun in the company...

I suggest we have a conference call and discuss it quickly (it's much quicker that way)

timbo писал (а) >>

And why, may I ask? To indulge in the 6th point in the company of like-minded people in a closed forum? It's probably more fun in company...

No one's going to be doing the 6th... I hope not.

wenay писал (а) >>

I suggest we have an inbox conference and discuss it quickly (it's much quicker that way)

I want to go too!!! No ICQ-i can't use it-i got used to google chat =(((

timbo писал (а) >>

And why, let me ask you? So that in a closed forum in the company of like-minded people to indulge in 6th point? It's probably more fun in the company...

I was talking about the possibility of creating a forum for communication quickly and for free.

And someone was talking about closed forums, so I pointed out that there is such a possibility.

And please don't be sarcastic. I have a TC on real, so I'm a bit nervous, and I'm not up to the activities described in the 6th point. :-)

I have TS in real time, so I'm a bit nervous, and I'm not up to the activities described in the 6th point. :-)

Point 6 is for those whose equity is sky-high, i.e. it does not apply to you yet.

There's nothing wrong with my equity. It's just a normal drawdown. And what's the African got to do with trading on the pound? :-)

Balance is a fixed profit. And Equity is not a fixed profit. I do all my calculations on balance!

It depends on the lot and MM. If you trade with 0.01 lots in a cent account, no Forbes will ever write about this trader :)

Stop your trading or reduce the lot. That's a lot of money. Failure is inevitable.

Open the Eurobucks weekly candlesticks - the trend there has been going on since 2001.

As soon as you increase the timeframe, the TP and there are fewer problems.

Do you really think that you can trade on it, if you are not a Wall Street liquid?

geopoint писал (а) >>

Stop your trading or reduce your lot. The amount is not insignificant. Failure is inevitable.

I've covered some positions. Margin is growing faster than the balance. Sometimes I have to manually close positions:

1) before an anticipated pullback to prevent severe drawdown;

2) to reduce the margin/balance ratio to a relatively safe level.

The trading system is being worked out as we go along... :) This is not the best version, but I will stick with it for now.

Mark33 wrote (a) >>

Do you really think you can trade on it, if you are not a liquid of Wall Street?

Yes, yes ;)

Very good for intraday trading. I've never known such problems with slippage and spread, you can earn good money only if you spend very little time with computer, and better yet I've made MQL4 TS and sleep in peace.

I assume two TS will be profitable:

1) buy on stochastic signals (breakdown of oversold levels from bottom to top) in correction shown by MASD (or any other oscillator).

2) Breaking through the channel with pyramiding (consecutively increasing the lot of new positions during the trend) to fully "flush out" the trend.

Frankly speaking, the trend has been going for a long time and there is a growing probability that it will break and change into a long channel or even a downtrend.

But there are other attractive financial instruments: carry trades and indices - they usually have an uptrend with sharp and sometimes considerable declines.

Besides one should not forget that Warren Buffett, the richest man in the world, made his fortune in stocks. And he didn't start out as a Wall Street Jew.

Mark33 писал (а) >>

Do you really think you can trade on this unless you are a Jew from Wall Street?

I honestly do not understand what nationality has to do with it :-))

if it was the jews who took the euro in 2006 2007 2008 that proves they are clever people most of the time

---

Can't you trade on it?

looking only at d1 w1 mn1

i've been buying euros all year 2007 and all year 2008

I've never closed a Buy in minus.