5 points/day or 100 points/month - page 8

I have already understood that, but the question is how you are going to get into co-operative?

I personally think it's easy to make money on forex from 100pp to 10000pp per day (i.e. at the end of the week you are in the black if you close all bets at the end of each week), but I do not succeed, even though I have a TS that I developed a year.

wenay писал (а) >>

I have already understood that, but the question is how you are going to get into co-operative?

I personally think it's easy to make money on forex from 100pp to 10000pp per day (i.e. I`m in the black at the end of the week if I close all bets at the end of each week).

I have it for a year and I have developed it, so come and join us, we`ll talk!

MOLET писал (а) >>

Join us - we'll discuss it!

>> okay, and how do you do that?

meta-trader2007 писал (а) >>

Where's the drain? The balance sheet is growing. Just one losing position. And drawdowns are drawdowns -- everybody's got drawdowns.

Drain in equity. If the goal is to build up balance, then I understand.

wenay писал (а) >>

OK, and how do I do that?

Who wants to join a closed forum - write an email to newforum-molet[@]yandex[.]ru with the subject: "join"!

Who wants to help in creating a forum and everything else - write to the same email with the subject: "create"!

Put your nickname at forum.mql4.com/en!

MOLET писал (а) >>

Trading a whole depot is nonsense!

1/2 is the minimum!

And by the way, I missed that. What I wrote isn't trading the whole depo. It's opening up a fraction of the deposit to withstand a given drawdown. You have to do the math. ))))))

MOLET писал (а) >>

Who wants to join the closed forum - write an email to newforum-molet[@]yandex[.]ru with the subject: "joining"!

Who wants to help in creation of a forum and everything else write on the same email with a subject: "creation"!

In the letter specify the nickname at forum.mql4.com/ru!

437523732 knock.... cause there's a lot of questions.

wenay писал (а) >>

437523732 knock.... because there are a lot of questions.

Questions for me or for the "team"?

MOLET писал (а) >>

Questions for me or for the "team"?

>> knock on the door, you'll have a faster conversation there.

Oh man, they won't take me in the sandbox now - too much criticism :(