Hidden divergence - page 63

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Xadviser 18.08.2008 21:47

................................................................... what if such a channel?

and we change the CCI formula a little bit.

price =((High[k] + Low[k] + Close[k]) + (Close[k] + Open[k])/2) / 4

I had the channel just on the screen to assess the current situation and didn't have much to do with the above picture. And what is the tricky part of yours?

And why change the CCI formula? What is the trick?

I brought up the topic as a continuation of Divergences. In my (superficial) opinion, the use of Diversion coupled with Patterns will (to some extent) allow to solve two serious problems of Divergence Signals (by themselves)

1. filter of false signals

2. output

er... and where did the picture go?

where is the proof that it will?
)))))

Xadviser писал (а) >>

I had the channel just on the screen to assess the current situation and did not have much to do with the above picture. What is the tricky part of yours?

And why change the CCI formula? What is the trick?

I raised this topic as a continuation of the Divergence. In my (superficial) opinion the use of Deivers in combination with patterns allows (to some extent) solving two serious problems of divergence signals (by themselves)

1. filter of false signals

2. output

er... and where did the picture go?

showed identical channels including the 20-bar channel and the trading channel indicator - crossing their borders is not a bad signal.

The formula is a little more accurate.

Patterns work like waves before the news

The picture showed that this method does not need to take into account divergences, waves, patterns... You don't have to - it's enough to draw the trend lines in the CCI indicator and the divergence indicator

Pay attention - only those divergences that are higher than 100 are taken into account.

If the indicator does not cross 0.00, we may open an up position.

Regarding the Formations and trend retention - pay attention to the arrows (code below). And if to take into account that in places of false reversals extrema did not go beyond previous Formations....

///*
        if(High[i+1] - High[i] > 0 &&  Low[i+1] - Low[i] > 0) trend1=true; //

if(High[i+1] - High[i] < 0 &&  Low[i+1] - Low[i] < 0) trend1=false; // 
         if ((! trend1==old1) && trend1==true) //     
        val5[i] = Close[i];// -  надо обновлять чтобы получить текущую стрелку - не умею сделать без обновления
                           // -  но в этом есть и плюсы - каждые 5 минут нужно концентрироваться на операции 
        if ((! trend1==old1) && trend1==false) // 
        val6[i] = Close[i];// - надо обновлять чтобы получить текущую стрелку  

old1=trend1;//   
//*/

Korey писал (а) >>
where is the proof that it does?
)))))

Well, here's the proof at once

I wrote: "... in my (superficial) opinion, the use of Divers in combination with Patterns will (to some extent) solve..."

I wanted to use FX5_CCI_Divergence_v1.1 as a tool, which SergNF kindly gave me on 25.07.2008 10:05

But it does not see all necessary divergences, so I have to modify the indicator

Will there be a U-turn?

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Will there be a U-turn?

Please formulate the question more clearly. A U-turn where? From which point?
If you mean upwards, I don't know, nothing has formed yet, but that does not mean there is no such possibility.

If downwards it has already formed and was before, you have drawn it almost precisely. The real level is slightly below the upper pink arrow, or more precisely, slightly below the low bar, where the maximum was at 1.1015
Would you like to comment on the CCI? Why do you think yours is more accurate? And can you share...

Xadviser писал (а) >>

Please formulate the question more clearly. A U-turn where? From which point?
If you mean upwards, I don't know, nothing has formed yet, but it doesn't mean there is no such a possibility.

If downwards it has already formed and was before, you have drawn it almost precisely. The real level is slightly below the upper pink arrow, or more precisely, slightly below the low bar, where the maximum was at 1.1015
Would you like to comment on the CCI? Why do you think yours is more accurate? Can you share...

The question was rhetorical. Look it up:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105490

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/106487

And do a search for everything about CCI.

Attaching the CCI analogue with Bollinger in mind.

There was a correction and the trend continued. Watching for Formations. We are waiting for a Divergence behind the -100 level.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

The question was rhetorical. Look at:

'Please write an expert on this Strategy'.

'Trading in the channel. How to weed out false touches.

And do a search for anything related to CCI.

I will add CCI's analogue and you will remove all unnecessary things. I will eat a little later.

I've looked at everything. I don't know what you mean by that.

Xadviser писал (а) >>

I've looked at everything. What did you mean by that, I don't understand.

Examples of strategies.

And more - The energy of Japanese candlesticks

One last thing about Formations - Movement Formations clearly define a Trend. Even if it consists of 3 candles. (On the subject of how to define a trend or a flat, but reversals are defined by the presence of a new trend...)

That's the end of the topic. I hope ...