Hidden divergence - page 62

rider писал (а) >>

There is a card game called "preference". Usually 3-4 people play it, but when one partner isn't enough, two can play, but the cards are still dealt to three people. So, the third one doesn't exist, it's called "dummy".... I really don't like this one.

I think it's called the "goon" option. It's the heaviest, that's for sure. But it's been a long time since I described a bullet...

Whoever opens his face gets all serious when he does,
why would that be? )))

Mathemat писал (а) >>
I think it's called a hussarik. The heaviest, that's for sure. But it's been a long time since I've painted a bullet...

no time to escape :)....

Haven't touched the cards for about 8 years now either ))

Korey писал (а) >>
Whoever opens his face gets all serious,
why? )))

So we're not in a circus, Sasha :) .... and then, it's just a small photo, the smile is there )

I had a rough day today. In the morning the server was overloaded/unplugged, no one squeaked, and when at 4 am the Internet was gone, so tormented to answer the phone, the only one who did not call - the boss. I wonder if it's just the two of us working together, or what? :)

The goose is when you don't have a dummy, and the hardest part is the classic, just like trading realism - the layout

you forget, immediately uphill and until morning, until the other person makes a mistake)))

P.S. we, the people say, are on serious money))))

.... correction: no squirrel dummy

rider писал (а) >>

In order:

Valery, you have coded Kelasev's strategy. All questions about its performance should be addressed to him.

It's a thankless task to code reversals - there's no truth in the last resort without a few other features.

Have you studied kompostera's visualisation of manual trading?

And EURGBP look at the last championship.

It's all voluntary in the topic.

Who used you? How did they use you? You were given an idea - why blaspheme the giver?

I'm not interested in it - Bookkeeper asked - I put it up (you know, the wrong topic is really worth studying).

Many thanks for your indicators in all the versions and work from all those who are interested.

We will all get together at "Sochi" in November at the Kyiv exhibition - I propose to holders of the forum to institute prizes (a trip to the exhibition) for the activity of the branch, in general Valery do not get upset - everything will be fine.

decided to remind what to do with this wealth

"In order to pause or close a position, the Expansion Formation bars must

have gone beyond the previous Formation" - look at your drawing and determine how long you will stay in the trend with this wording.

do not know the spread using Extension Formation, use Compression Formation from your drawing by tactics from the previous page - and I quote:

e.g. using Compression Formation when working on weakly volatile pairs and D1 (better 2 days of compression - total 3 together with the first) and entering buy 10p. above the last day and stop limit 10p. below the nearest compression day, usually let profits rise to 4% (if entering 2%).

etc.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Who used you? >>How?

Yes, God be with you, it was half an hour's work to download. It's a shame about the topic, it was so interesting to start.... and ended up blowing all the steam down the whistle )) .....

rider писал (а) >>

It's a shame about the topic, it was so interesting to start.... and in the end "all steam to the whistle" )) .....

Let's try to continue, if not tiresome.
There are some raw thoughts

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Wrote a message to your script. Maybe you can help with https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/110344/page4? and dragging and dropping the line is very handy.

and this to the previous post

The trend consists of the following Formations:

- Movement formations:

High[i+1]>High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]>Low[i+2] - Bullish Formation, and

High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]<Low[i+2] - Bearish Formation ,

- further Pause Formation:

High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]>Low[i+2] - Compression Formation, and

High[i+1]>High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]<Low[i+2] - Extension Formation,

- then a Correction or U-turn Formation:

High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&High[i+2]>High[i+3] or Low[i+1]>Low[i+2]&&Low[i+2]<Low[i+3] - Extremum Formation.

The coordinatesof Close and Open are irrelevant.

Next Analysis:

Each complete bar is considered together with the previous one and a Formation is determined.

To enter a position you need to open it in the direction of the Movement Formation.

In order to pause or close a position, the bars of an Expansion Formation must

have been crossed out from previous Formation

Low[i+2]<Low[i+3] for a Bull Formation or High[i+2]>High[i+3] for a Bearish Formation or

reversed Formation through Extremus Formation

High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&High[i+2]<High[i+3]&&High[i+3]>High[i+4] or Low[i+1]>Low[i+2]&&Low[i+2]>Low[i+3]<Low[i+4].

Thus,using a simple visual analysis you can stay in the trend for a long time without using any indicators.

-I agree with Geronimo, similar method (he already gave a link to it) works well on M1-10 and H6-W1.

How do you interpret a formation if the Low or High of the last formed bar is the same as the Low or High of the previous formation. For example, High is bigger and Low is equal to the minimum of the previous formation. What type of formation should I consider?

khorosh писал (а) >> And how to interpret the formation, if Low or High of the last one...

There are no rules without exceptions. I think we should refer to the opposite... But seriously, just put an equal sign on....

It's time to leave this thread. It's perfectly clear here.

To

Xadviser 18.08.2008 21:47

................................................................... what if there is such a channel?

and change CCI formula a little bit ...

price =((High[k] + Low[k] + Close[k]) + (Close[k] + Open[k])/2) / 4;//ADJUST + (Close[k] + Open[k])/2 and then we divide by 4.

amazing coincidence of channels at the price and crossings of lines drawn through the tops of the indicator and through +-100 levels

rider wrote (a) >>... It's a shame about the topic, so interestingly started.... but in the end "all the steam went out the whistle" )) .....

And what theme did you have in mind?