Hidden divergence - page 37

rider писал (а) >>

it's to the author, he's here :)..... post above

two, sorry

lusp писал (а) >>

I read the articles "Pivot", "Fractal Connections", "Pivot Indicators" and "Flow Analysis and Market Forecasting" by s2101. At first glance, the author has made an attempt to take a complex approach to the analysis of the market situation. However, in these articles you can find links to other articles I haven't managed to find. Namely:

- Secrets of Divergence

- Generation and Execution of Divergence Signals

- Trend and trend indicators

- Reversal wave

- The rule of internal correction

I ask s2101 to provide links to these articles or post them here.

I have some questions but I will discuss them later (after reading the articles).

I have outlined many new (not available in the literature) materials as more than a broad representation of the idea of an accurate trading system, designed for the prepared reader.
A trained trader can create his own accurate system on the basis of these materials (there are even dozens of successful attempts).
I do not advertise or distribute the system, so most of the materials explaining the subtleties of the system are not available online. (Including the main one, Secrets of Divergence).

But some crumbs appear in various posts.
And the "Divergence Wave" has little to do with the system and is on the web.
In order not to search for it, I attach it.

Files:

s2101 писал (а) >>

I have outlined a lot of new (not available in the literature) material as more than a broad representation of the idea of an accurate trading system, aimed at the prepared reader.
A trained trader can create his own accurate system on the basis of these materials (there are even a dozen successful attempts).

links, plz...... not to forum 2007

"I do not advertise or distribute the system, so most of the material explaining the intricacies of the system is not available online."

and this one requires special clarification..... aggressive today, don't mind me :)

Integer писал (а) >>

I have a more specific indicator based on multibinomial phase-regression analysis with confirmation by the vector decomposition method of the spectral-amplitude response. If you do not understand it - study the analysis. The efficiency of application depends solely on the professionalism of the trader.

==...coKret ...on multibinomial phasoregressive analysis with confirmation using the method of vector spectral-amplitude decomposition. If you don't understand it, study thechanalysis. The efficiency of application depends solely on the professionalism of the trader.

Already impressive. So you offer it to traders. Where they will apply it, there it should be (and on any basis).

s2101 писал (а) >>

==...coCrete ...on multibinomial phase-regression analysis with spectral-amplitude response vector decomposition method confirmation. If you don't understand it, study thechanalysis. The efficiency of application depends solely on the professionalism of the trader.

Already impressive. So you offer it to traders. Where they will put it, that's where it should be (and on any basis).

Unfortunately, it is intended only for use by trained professionals.

s2101 писал (а) >>

==...coCrete ...on multibinomial phase-regression analysis method with spectral-amplitude response vector decomposition confirmation. If you don't understand it, study thechanalysis. The efficiency of application depends solely on the professionalism of the trader.

Already impressive. So you offer it to traders. Where they will apply it, that's where it should be (and on any basis).

Sergey Sergeevich, don't be sarcastic, you have a good understanding of what we are talking about.... .

If you have something to say, say it, if not, just walk away and that's it, no one will judge.....

No, it is not the same indicator. It is a way of measuring the strength of divergence by the correlation coefficient. If the line goes down, then there is a divergence.

Another thought - to calculate the correlation of two indicators (or price and indicator) in relation to a linear function, by the signs of the correlation coefficient we will be able to determine the presence of divergence and its strength.

s2101 писал (а) >>

One has to know how to use any indicator, i.e. to know, understand and feel it and apply it to solve specific problems.

which is why I didn't pay attention to them yesterday

I mean the BAY signals that were received on the m5 m15

although if you trace the second signal, it is worthy to go out of the village

to Integer

already tried)))

//ind1[i]=iMA(NULL,0,MAPeriod,0,MAMethod,MAPrice,i);
ind1[i]=Close[i];