Hidden divergence - page 36

rider писал (а) >>

unambiguously "YES" .... Well, maybe, except for one thing - it is worth to filter out worthwhile entries, and then select accompaniment for them.... Sometimes entrances appear "pips" (with almost always minimal losses) and sometimes they are breathtaking ?

Yes, my first thought - "break-even or minimum profit" - but I want more :)

yeah right you need a filter

1 do not flinch at every signal and you need a good filter

2 better a stop lossless than a moose

YuraZ писал (а) >>---

One more subtlety - the oscillator is based on averages and lags

some of the signals visible on the images in the history appear too late in real time, and in real time some not bad signals cannot be used.

If we set the 9 21 5 or any other parameters, by which the divergences become more sensitive, then we face the problem of filtering the left signals.

Here is a picture, in rar? naturally :)

Points A, B are not of interest post factum (though the second is questionable), but SD...... ?

yes, the red vertical one, it's when the indicator is attached to the chart.....

Files:
ehcezpict.rar  22 kb

I read the articles "Pivot", "Fractal Connections", "Pivot Indicators" and "Flow Analysis and Market Forecasting" by s2101. At first glance, the author has made an attempt to take a complex approach to the analysis of the market situation. However, in these articles you can find links to other articles I haven't managed to find. Namely:

- Secrets of Divergence

- Generation and Execution of Divergence Signals

- Trend and trend indicators

- Reversal wave

- The rule of internal correction

I ask s2101 to provide links to these articles or post them here.

I have some questions in the process of reading them, but I will discuss them later (after reading the whole article series).

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Yesterday's entry on the pound 100p

Entry not on divergence or convergence

In your picture there is a DK just before your entry

lusp писал (а) >>

I read the articles "Pivot", "Fractal relationships", "Pivot indication in the system" and "Flow analysis and market forecasting" by s2101. At first glance, the author has made an attempt to take a complex approach to the analysis of the market situation. However, in these articles you can find links to other articles I haven't managed to find. Namely:

- Secrets of Divergence

- Generation and Execution of Divergence Signals

- Trend and trend indicators

- Reversal wave

- The rule of internal correction

I ask s2101 to provide links to these articles or post them here.

In the process of reading a number of questions, but about this later (after reading the whole series of articles).

YuraZ wrote (a) >>

Yesterday's entry on the pound 100p

entry not on divergences and not on convergences

that's the answer :)

lusp.... this post from the beginning and also "nanavisual pipsqueak" in the search :)

rider писал (а) >>

is the answer :)

lusp.... this post from the beginning and also "nanavision pipsqueak" in the search :)

I looked there and here. I only found 4 articles. And there are references to 5 more in them. I would like to have the full set.

YuraZ wrote (a) =another subtlety - oscillator is based on averages and lags

Some of the signals that are visible on the images in the history, in real time appear too late, and in real time some not bad signals can not be used.

If we set parameters 9 21 5 or any other parameters, by which divergences become more sensitive, then there is a problem with filtering of left signals.

All indicators should be able to be used, i.e. they should be known, understood, feel and applied to solve specific problems. You ( not you personally) are trying to take something out of context and put it in someone else's environment.

The task of using the knowledge complex intelligently is just to get ahead of the signals and use them exactly in real time on the current price. All the builds on the history are not worth a dime for a trader.
Since we were talking about yesterday's situation, I had to take it off on history. I left the divergence indicators on charts and completely different (in terms of the algorithm) trend indicators in indicator windows. As you can see they all indicate the same thing.

The trend indicators on M15, ahead of a divergence, have warned of a future reversal downwards (it is desirable to study the analysis). On M5 both divergence indicators accurately generated the reversal moment. (Both on entry and exit).

Any beginner knows that a trend must be accompanied - the simplest (but not the most accurate) method is the moving averages.
A competent trader uses more competent methods.

In previous posts I have shown how trend indicators localise the reversal zone and divergence indicators generate the exact moment of reversal.

All trend indicators on M5 are quite accurate in identifying the reversal zones of both the beginning and the end of this trend. They do it even more accurately on M1.

That is, the elementary complex - the divergence indicator, the trend indicator, when used competently, defines the entry/exit unambiguously.

And whether a trader can or cannot use it depends on his professionalism.

So that you can see where the legs of this situation are growing from, I will show you longer frames. Here I also left only the trend part of the system and channels.

For the rider - on the control panel of the reply/edit window there is an SRC button for attaching drawings.

s2101 писал (а) >>

Trend indicators on M15 with divergence advance have warned of a future downwards reversal (it is advisable to study thechanalysis)

I have a more specific indicator based on the method of multibinomial phase-regression analysis with confirmation by the vector spectral-amplitude decomposition method. If you do not understand it - study the analysis. The efficiency of application depends solely on the professionalism of the trader.

s2101 писал (а) >>

For rider - on the control panel of the reply/edit window there is an SRC button for attaching pictures.

or can't you see I'm sniffing it? ;).....

Who has a desire, pictures will always look..... as for yours - indicators in studio (or analogues.... or minimal deciphering), and to jump haphazardly from window to window - not a method, wrote already "intuitive", which nobody here is interested....

Any indicators need to know how to use, i.e. you need to know, understand and feel them and apply them to specific tasks. You ( not you personally) are trying to take something out of context and put it into someone else's environment.
The task of a competent use of the knowledge complex is just to get ahead of the signals and use them in real time at the current price. All the history builds are not worth a damn to a trader.

it's like we say the same thing, but in different words...... especially about "know, understand and feel" ....

what is this? - Is the third eye supposed to work? So I'm off my "birch bark" today - I have "stumps pressed" in my eyes, according to Zadornov - and what am I allowed to see on those 3-8 charts? :)

Not to trade in that state, you can't forbid it, even myself..... euphoria'c :)

illusions, sorry, plz

lusp писал (а) >>

I looked there and here. I only found four articles. And there are references to 5 more in them. I'd like the whole package.

it's to the author, he's here :)..... post above