Hidden divergence - page 34

SergNF писал (а) >>

Speaking of the system from s2101, here are direct links to relatively recent "fans" (from M1 to M15)

What kind of system is this, just pictures instead of arguments. I classify the situation as follows: Guru looking for adepts (clients).

lna01 писал (а) >>

What kind of system is this, just pictures instead of arguments. I classify the situation as follows: the Guru is looking for adepts (clients).

No question.

lna01 писал (а) >>

I tried to sell this indicator to Geronimo, but it doesn't seem to fit him :). I can sell it to someone else :).

And what about undying love to free stuff? You can't kill it :-)
P.S. And how much does it cost?

Xadviser писал (а) >>

P.S. How much is it?

I asked for $50, but I guess since the deal didn't go through anyway, I should have asked for more. :)

lna01 писал (а) >>

I asked for $50, but I think since the deal didn't go through anyway, I should have asked for more. :)

Just a gift.
Why did Geronimo say no?

Xadviser писал (а) >>

Just a gift.
Why did Geronimo refuse?

I did not write that he refused. I only suggested that the indicator did not suit him. I think the reasons for his decision should be clarified with him.

P.S. By the way, whose love of freebies exactly was meant?

lna01 писал (а) >>

I did not write that he refused. I only suggested that the indicator did not suit him. I think the reasons for his decision should be clarified with him.

P.S. By the way, whose love of freebies did you mean exactly?

I meant mine :-)

I thought that after Geronimo refused you will make an offer: Here is a free divergence indicator, take it and don't forget to make suggestions. I will make it in the best way :-) :-) :-)

khorosh писал (а) >>

s2101 has recommended parameters 9,21,5 in the OsMA oscillator. Look at the picture. The oscillator with these parameters is different from oscillators with normal parameters,

It gives a false signal. I know in advance what he will say, that we should look for other timeframes, other indicators and wave analysis. However, I have concluded for myself that it is better to use the original OsMA parameters. Let the oscillator give a signal later than a false signal that misleads. And then, these parameters have been tested by many years of historical experience.

I'm guessing they can tell

that there is no divergence or convergence

rider писал (а) >> And for the "MA" sceptics, I have only one phrase: I don't know how or why it works, but it works! :)

Well, I'm not discouraging it. Simply, if I have an opportunity of exact formula analysis, I use it and try to find out "why", i.e. logical bases. If I do not have such an exact opportunity, I try to perform statistical tests on as much material as possible. If the statistical tests steadily tell us that we have got the cat by the tail (caught the statistical advantage), then I am also happy with this explanation, i.e. just the "how".