What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 8

veniko писал (а) >>
Put on ForexPrivate and when there are problems at work, your wife is cursing or you're just in a bad mood, sit down to the monitor like a fireplace and watch, watch, watch .........

Super!!!!!!

ALEX_SPB_RU писал (а) >>

By the way, branch author, try to run it on DAX, for example in WHC, it also runs very fast and has very fluffy quotes.

It would be interesting to see the result.

It was suggested to the author of the thread. But I also decided to do it this weekend.

I wanted to make working conditions as close to the real ones as possible. I did not pay too much attention of the brokerage company staff to a real account where the Expert Advisor will "grind" money.

Well, to begin with, I reworked the work of the Expert Advisor at PRICES. And then I thought. Why do I have to work at timef=1min? And to attract server's attention to this account with frequent requests? If I use a reasonable method, I can try to use a larger timeframe as well. I adjusted the trailing stop threshold and slightly changed the expet algorithm taking into account market behaviour on indices and other futures. there....

The results in the tester are not bad. But, most likely, it will be just an amusing toy again, nothing more!

Although, I repeat - the work is done at tf=H1(1 hour) and at OPEN PRICES !

Gotta watch it tomorrow online.... Here is the test with a fixed lot = 0.1

British FTSE instrument - parameters "by eye" (without optimization)

History bars 3292
Modelled ticks 6481
Modeling quality n/a
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 10000.00
Net profit 23165.26
Total profit 41514.08
Total loss -18348.82
Profitability 2.26
Expected payoff 8.91
Absolute drawdown 51.91
Maximum drawdown 479.06 (4.40%)
Relative drawdown 4.40% (479.06)
Total trades 2599
Short positions (% win) 1307 (36.42%)
Long positions (% win) 1292 (38.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 967 (37.21%)
Loss trades (% of all) 1632 (62.79%)
Largest
profitable trade 413.97
Deal Deal -37.92 (% of all)
Average
profitable deal 42.93
losing deal -11.24
Maximum number
Continuous wins (profit) 6 (130.59)
Continuous losses (loss) 14 (-146.78)

rid писал (а) >>

It was suggested to the author of the thread. But I also decided to do it at the weekend.

I started with the idea of making the working conditions as close to the real ones as possible. I did not pay too much attention of DC's staff to a real account where the Expert Advisor is going to "grind" money.

Well, to begin with, I reworked the work of the Expert Advisor at PRICES. And then I thought. Why do I have to work at timef=1min? And to attract server's attention to this account with frequent requests? If I use a reasonable method, I can try to use a larger timeframe as well. I adjusted the trailing stop threshold and slightly changed the expet algorithm taking into account market behaviour on indices and other futures. there....

The results in the tester are not bad. But, most likely, it will be just an amusing toy again, nothing more!

Although, I repeat - the work is done at tf=H1(1 hour) and at OPEN PRICES !

Gotta watch tomorrow online.... Here is the test with a fixed lot = 0.1

British FTSE instrument - parameters "by eye" (without optimization)

There are 3292 bars in the history.
Modelled ticks 6481
Modeling quality n/a
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 10000.00
Net profit 23165.26
Total profit 41514.08
Total loss -18348.82
Profitability 2.26
Expected payoff 8.91
Absolute drawdown 51.91
Maximum drawdown 479.06 (4.40%)
Relative drawdown 4.40% (479.06)
Total trades 2599
Short positions (% win) 1307 (36.42%)
Long positions (% win) 1292 (38.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 967 (37.21%)
Loss trades (% of all) 1632 (62.79%)
Largest
profitable trade 413.97
Deal Deal -37.92 (% of all)
Average
profitable deal 42.93
losing deal -11.24
Maximum number
Continuous wins (profit) 6 (130.59)
Continuous Losses (Loss) 14 (-146.78)

What kind of COUNTER are you testing at OPENING PRICES !

The one that was on the DEMO accounts. And where did you get it?

The author did not give the code.

I have an Expert Advisor in my "stash", the work of which seemed to me similar to the work of the Expert Advisor of the author of this thread. There are a lot of analogous pipsewise EAs in the public domain. Something like the Win-win Expert Advisor at the Championship 2007. However, the resulting code closely resembles the initial version after my modifications. The whole trick is in a special trawl. And timely closing of a losing position with a minus loss. According to the principle - it's better to have a lot of tiny moose than one moose with a huge loss! (As they say in the textbooks - "let profits grow, and cut losses!)

Take Profit is not involved at all.

I have already had personal experience... As long as I worked inside, even though it was profitable, everything was fine.

I've already experienced it... While I worked inside, even if I was profitable, everything was OK, but when I started to make captions, they closed right away... When I tried to use slippage I´ve got caught on trading robots and the spread was too tight (I´ve got a lot of requotes, in general, I´ve closed with slippage or TP, and slippage and requotes increased to 5-7 after market.

This was 2 years ago at UTG, the quotes there were also very fluffy.

ALEX_SPB_RU писал (а) >>

I have already had personal experience... As long as I worked inside, even though it was profitable, everything was fine.

I've already experienced it... While I worked inside, even if I worked profitably, everything was OK, but when I started capturing, they closed me right away... When I tried to use slippage I´ve got caught on trading robots and the spread was too tight (I´ve got a lot of requotes, in general, I´ve closed with slippage or TP, and slippage and requotes increased to 5-7 when I was out of the market.

That was 2 years ago at UTG, the quotes there were very fluffy too.

And now at UTG, the quotes are not the same anymore ?

www.utgfx.com - no more?

Fibo писал (а) >>

100 what? Rubles / quid / euros / kilobucks or... Do you really have that sourcebook?

I'll throw in 100 quid on Monday, we'll see. :)

If you want to join me, I have a cooler script, there from 100 bucks to 20,000 for 2 hours, and for 24 hours... I made my first demo billion in about 30 hours from 100 quid. :))))

I have takeaway points 5-10pp, I think I will try to catch up to 1000$ up from 100$ and ask to withdraw.

Red.Line писал (а) >>

I'll throw in 100 quid on Monday, we'll see. :)

If you want to join me, I've got a cooler script. It gets from 100 bucks to 20,000 in 2 hours, and in 24 hours. I made my first demo billion in about 30 hours from 100 quid. :))))

I've got 5-10ppt takeouts, I'm going to try and catch up to 1,000 from 100 and ask for a withdrawal.

I'm with you. forexprofit@bk.ru Let's try on bourgeois dealing.

veniko писал (а) >>
Put it on ForexPrivate and when you have problems at work, swear at your wife or just are in a bad mood sit near the monitor like a fireplace and watch, watch, watch .........

Eh, just such a situation.

I decided to let me listen to knowledgeable people and try to sit at the monitor, as if it were a fireplace. I downloaded the Expert Advisor, slammed it on the tester, and it didn't work! That's such a bummer and my wife is swearing again, bad mood.................................