What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 13

Estelu писал (а) >>

How about an indicator?
I can make an indicator.
It will show you with up and down arrows when you have to make an operation.
At least it will have to be done manually.

fx_estelu@mail.ru if anything.

Oh, those fairy tales, those fairy tales .....

Does anyone really believe that you can make a fortune in 24 hours? It's like the old man Hottabych.......)))))))))))

Red.Line писал (а) >>

Almost, if there was no lot limit, but the maximum lot is 1000 so I have never got more than 7 billion in one day! :))))

MEN!!! WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

This is the big date!!! At 5:18 p.m. Moscow time, my demo account went over 100 billion. Cool, not even Buffett has that much, my ego is amused. :))

Today they called from a forexgen, I did not understand what they wanted because the guy who was shouting into the tube in broken English could not be heard because he was shouting too loudly. He did not react to my requests to keep his voice down. I asked him to write me a letter saying what he wanted from me. I am waiting.

Dim, people are in a bind, dilling in bourgeois space. Not to make a mess, write the basic conditions that must be met. I see the size of the take and the stop, what else do I need?

By the way, congratulations, I've never seen an account go from 500 quid to 400lms in five days. Great!!!

2 Red.Line

Send pliz advisor gzomin @ yandex . ru

I have some ideas. I will report the results, of course.

Fibo писал (а) >> how to rip?

What about it? >> do you have something to rip off? ))))

No it won't :)

I join for interest after all is fun :)))

will there be any investment losses?

No doubt, the advisor we've all been discussing in the last few pages is super. But we forgot about the author of the thread. Gold forex, what was your EA? Studio!!!

Everyone is waiting for investment passwords. If they give us an EA, it will be great, I am sure we will all share, and everyone will go to the island and have a rest.

We are waiting for Gold forex

Codebase is crying for an EA, and I'm crying with it. If you don't mind, please send it to: alexandergrib@rambler.ru . I will ban it on my native systemforex micro account