What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 14

Red.Line писал (а) >>

I have not been able to find out what they wanted because the connection is not good enough for the forex genome. They called me from there, I did not understand what they wanted because the connection is fucked up. I asked them to write me an email, but they have not done it yet.

They wanted to get in touch with you, as soon as possible, as they did not want anyone else to get them. What you do.

Mlleen. Even I was beginning to get scared when the order came to evict me from the city. Or will it blow over... they won't buy our metropolitan sprawl.

Nah, I'm probably against mega-lucrative councillors. Or what's wrong.... It's good that the DCs are on guard of the world order and protect our peaceful sleep.

sergeev писал (а) >>

Mlleen. Even I was beginning to get scared when the order came to evict me from the city. Or will it blow over... they won't buy our metropolitan sprawl.

Nah, I'm probably against mega-lucrative councillors. Or what's wrong.... They are good that the brokerage companies are on guard of the world order and protect our peaceful sleep.

I think they have a future for the Pips handler, but with an access to the Interbank. Of course, the initial amount should be withdrawn to the Interbank. I think they are not easy to find, i.e. spread, expert advisor's permission, scalping, volatility on 1 minute, if you find them it will be interesting to know the broker's name.

Gold forex try to test in Forexbest.ru maybe it will work.

You can also try it on Akmos, but I'd like to go to funt00785@mail.ru

Fibo писал (а) >>
Спору нет, советник, который мы все обсуждаем в последних страницах - супер.

Personally, I still haven't seen the "which we're all discussing in the last few pages"© advisor or reedonly pass...

alexsandr11 писал (а) >>

I think this EA has a future only with an enter to the Interbank. Of course, you have to take the initial amount of money and enter to the Interbank, the deals go to the exchange and the broker, who wants or not has to close the deal. I think they are not easy to find, i.e. spread, expert advisor's permission, scalping, volatility on 1 minute, if you find them it will be interesting to know the broker's name.

Gold forex try to test it at forexbest.ru maybe it will work.

You have seen the spreads at Forexbest.ru,

not for pips.

Ibid on eurgbp=1

sergindo писал (а) >>
Ibid on eurgbp = 1

Real quotes in the terminal

eurgbp = 4

Who knows a DC with fluffy quotes on eurgbp?

Estelu писал (а) >> fluffy quotes.

Let me tell you a story. A long time ago I went with some friends to a distant village, a forestry holiday. We met some local girls there. As it turned out later, my comrade had met a girl and she had a lot of hair in her armpits, on her pussy, arms and legs. He ended up fucking her. I said to him, "How could you do that? Is that gross? And he says, "I just wondered how it was. We've been nicknaming her "Fluffy" ever since. )))))))))))