What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 7

Is everyone alive after yesterday?

Why yesterday? Well, we didn't get lucky with the weather. It's our forte to take on the enemy. It rained both times against Spain. If it had been sunny yesterday, who knows who would have come out...

olltrad писал (а) >>

Let's go over the source code and see how DC reacts ( I have a mini account for $100 somewhere).

I'll show you my report tonight.

Saving $250.

By the example of http://www.forexgen.com , we open the Mini account and your Expert Advisor stops

...Error 130 ...Surprise ...Stop Level = 10 pips on the real account, set TP = 10, now it trades but the image in the Strategy Tester is not so bright, we have to correct the algorithm. Parameters have been corrected and we have enabled the Expert Advisor but it is a long position in the Strategy Tester and a short position in the Live Mode and vice versa. Ah yes, in the tester ticks are modelled and bid is as far from real

as well as asc and no requotes... We begin to modify the Expert Advisor in the live mode periodically losing $150 in our account. Equity is going both ways with a slight increase. We take a calculator and calculate that the first $50 can be withdrawn from the account, in about a year...

This drives us crazy, and here in the Internet scalper offer to try ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/109131 "Catcher+"), wow, you can correct the account, put it instead of your miracle ... and 2 hours later we get an e-mail-

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in ForexGen.com services

Kindly note that your account has been suspended due to violation of ForexGen trading limitation, "scalping and pip hunting activities".

ForexGen trading limitation conditions are clearly mentioned in the live account trading agreement approved by you upon the opening of your live account, you can find below highlights of this issue from the live account trading agreement

TRADING LIMITATIONS.

ForexGen at any time, in its sole discretion, may limit the number of positions which Customer may maintain or acquire through ForexGen, and is under no obligation to effect any transaction for Customer's accounts which would create positions in excess of the limit which ForexGen has set. Customer agrees not to exceed the position limits established for any contract market, whether acting alone or with others, and to promptly advise ForexGen if Customer is required to file any reports on positions.

ForexGen preserves the right to cancel any transactions found to be erroneous due to the market volatility, failure in the software or hardware of the trading platform or the connected parties. This cancellation is done without consulting with the Customer. The Customer hereby agrees on accepting the consequences of such cancellation either on, or against his favor.

ForexGen Preserves the right to ban any Customer from its trading platform, suspend any accounts temporarily or permanently at any circumstances where the account was suspected to perform one or more of the following forbidden activities:
a. Illegal pip hunting.
b. Illegal scalping.
c. Multi IP login at the same time.
d. Suspicious hedging of the same currency.
f. Harmful strategies.
g. Expert Advisors that are not approved by ForexGen.
h. Security threatening activities.
i. Any other hostile activities that threaten ForexGen, its customers, business partners and counter parties.

ForexGen risk management office has the right to estimate the risk scope and calculate the remaining funds to be paid out to the customer after suspension. ForexGen has the sole right to cover its losses caused by the over mentioned activities prior to the suspension.

Your account is currently being evaluated by our risk management executives against ForexGen trading limitations and we will send you feedback regarding this issue once the account evaluation process finish.

Thank you for your co-operation

Accept our best regards,

ForexGen Risk Management Department

Account blocked, your money now...

d. Suspicious hedging of the same currency.

What is this?

Mathemat писал (а) >>

What is this?

d. Suspicious hedging of the same currency

I didn't get it myself, you can just slip anything under the list, very unspecific.

And what about the real money in the end, let's run it through the other brokerage companies as well. It's tempting, I wouldn't dare dream of such profitability in my wildest dreams.

Who's ready to throw 100 on forexgen? :)

50/50 profit.

Red.Line писал (а) >>

Who's ready to throw 100 on forexgen? :)

50/50 profit.

100 what? Rubles / quid / euros / kilobucks or... Do you really have this source?

Red.Line, if you want to open a real account, then definitely not in forexgen, the office will not give anything back, check better fxstart, it will work there if yes, then we will talk to you about investing.

If so, we can talk about it.

Bet on ForexPrivate and when there are problems at work, your wife is cursing or you're just in a bad mood, sit down to the monitor like a fireplace and watch, watch, watch .........
Files: