We need to write an uncomplicated expert - page 5

YuraZ:
Qrob:
and let's try 1 write with the rs ignored and the other WITHOUT. Just for the sake of interest.

Please explain why you don't like the Pink Bar ?

--- the point you describe, only one option checks !

buy entry

work on a closed bar

work on 2 bars in the choice of direction

last 2 bars fall

3rd open at the bottom third of the last bar down

last close MFI bar is not pink

enter on the first tick - new bar

maybe i got it wrong ?

The pink bar on 5 minutes is not always correct - about 35% of the time (I ran the history in my head now), it is needed on hourly and daily.

The 3rd bar should open and close in the lower third of the bar. (Or the upper one) And the MFI indicator is needed for SECOND part of the strategy. It is not needed in the first part

Qrob:
YuraZ:
Qrob:
let's try writing 1 with the rs ignored and the other WITHOUT. Just for the sake of interest.

Please explain why you don't like the Pink bar ?

--- the point you described, only one option is checked !

buy entry

work on a closed bar

work on 2 bars in direction selection

last 2 bars fall

maybe i got it wrong ?

The pink bar on 5 minutes is not always correct - about 35% of the time (I ran the history in my head now), it is needed on hourly and daily.

The 3rd bar should open and close in the lower third of the bar. (Or the upper one) And the MFI indicator is needed for SECOND part of the strategy.

2) If the opening and closing prices are in sector 1 or 3, and the market was previously directed upwards (downwards), then we put a sell (buy) order.

We determine where the market was headed by comparing the last 2 or 3 bars by close prices. It is like an elementary function: if the price was constantly increasing (last 2-3 bars), the market went up, and if the price was constantly decreasing (last 2-3 bars), the market went down. We can set a double inequality: X1(t)<X2(t)<X3(t) - market went up, X1(t)>X2(t)>X3(t) - market went down, where Xn(t)- closing price, and it depends on time.

The description says 2-3 bars, i.e. you can watch both 2 closed bars and 3 bars.

I took 2 bars to start with.

It is almost impossible to tell the machine 2 or 3 bars! you have to tell it 2 or 3 bars

of course a person can open at 2 or 3 bar - "flipping a coin in his perfect neuro brain"

because the brain is better at working with fuzzy logic.

I can, for example, generate a random number and open on the 2nd or 3rd bar.

which is what the human brain actually does in this situation, because its rules aren't clear.

Once he was told 2 or 3 bars, he decides now on the 2nd bar or on the 3rd

the brain also listens to NEWS and FUNDAMENT ... the EA is not listening

in your case the analysis of 2 -3 bars is fuzzy logic !

---

judging by your last post the analysis of the 2nd bar is already going?

that's not so good, because the problem statement was 2 - 3

the problem statement is starting to change, which is already showing a bad trend

by the way if the pink bar on M5 is not working maybe the pink bar is great on H1 - D1 ?

---

hope not confused by the fact that I'm only chasing BAY ... I know the global trend is going up

Well in general, if the system at least in one direction gives + it already has something

your system has the cards in its hand... and the trend is like a tailwind...

but apparently not everything is that simple...

YuraZ:
Qrob:
YuraZ:
Qrob:
and let's try to write 1 with the rz ignored and the other WITHOUT. Just for the sake of interest.

buy entry

work on a closed bar

last 2 bars fall

maybe i got it wrong ?

The 3rd bar should open and close in the lower third of the bar. (Or the upper one) And the MFI indicator is needed for SECOND part of the strategy.

2) If the opening and closing prices are situated in sector 1 or 3, and the market was directed upwards (downwards), then we put a sell (buy) order.

We determine where the market was headed by comparing the last 2 or 3 bars by close prices. It is like an elementary function: if the price was constantly increasing (last 2-3 bars), the market went up, and if the price was constantly decreasing (last 2-3 bars), the market went down. We can set a double inequality: X1(t)<X2(t)<X3(t) - market went up, X1(t)>X2(t)>X3(t) - market went down, where Xn(t)- closing price, and it depends on time.

The description says 2-3 bars, i.e. you can watch both 2 closed bars and 3 bars.

It is almost impossible to tell the machine 2 or 3 bars! you have to tell it 2 or 3 bars

of course a person can open at 2 or 3 bar - "flipping a coin in his perfect neuro brain"

which is what the human brain actually does in this situation, because its rules aren't clear.

---

the problem statement is starting to change, which is already showing a bad trend

by the way if the pink bar on M5 is not working maybe the pink bar is great on H1 - D1 ?

---

hope not confused by the fact that I'm only chasing BAY ... I know the global trend is going up

Well in general, if the system at least in one direction gives + it already has something

your system holds the cards... and the trend is like a tailwind...

but apparently it's not that simple...

let's take 2 bars and not bother. In the end, the pink MFI works really well on 1H and 1D, even the naked eye can see it - but then again, this is part II of the strategy, it has nothing to do with part I, because I would not have divided it into two parts.

Qrob:
YuraZ:
Qrob:
YuraZ:
Qrob:
and let's try to write 1 with rz ignoring and the other WITHOUT. Just for fun.

buy entry

work on a closed bar

last 2 bars fall

maybe i got it wrong ?

2) If the opening and closing prices are situated in sector 1 or 3, and the market was directed upwards (downwards), then we put a sell (buy) order.

We define where the market was directed by comparing the last 2 or 3 bars by close prices. It is like an elementary function: if the price was constantly increasing (last 2-3 bars), the market went up, and if the price was constantly decreasing (last 2-3 bars), the market went down. We can set a double inequality: X1(t)<X2(t)<X3(t) - market went up, X1(t)>X2(t)>X3(t) - market went down, where Xn(t)- closing price, and it depends on time.

---

---

your system has the cards in its hand... and the trend is like a tailwind...

but apparently it's not that simple...

let's take 2 bars and not bother. In the end the pink MFI works really well on 1H and 1D, even with the naked eye it's visible - but again, this is part II of the strategy, it has nothing to do with part I, because I would not have divided it into two parts.

I already took 2 bars, by the way I did and 3 bar system opens on both 3 and 2 bars

Are you trading on M5 using the system? If you follow it, your profit curve is up

If you don't and your profits aren't, then you're missing the point.

Because I did what you described.

Let me repeat myself.

2 bars or 3 bars down

open 3rd or 4th bar in the bottom third of bar 2 or 3

Stop 10 stop 10 stop

if the last bar is pink, do not open

on D1 the picture is rosier tp = 300 stop 120

in the last 6 months 11 trades

but only because i did only buy, i spiked trailing stop and sl, the system gave 9% over six months with 0.1 lot

i.e. with 10k deposit profit 900$

if somebody out there is reading this thread :-) he would smile at this kind of profit

for MTCs it's not serious...

it is serious if you have a billion in deposits, but funny if the deposit is $100 - $10000

if i add SELL you already understand that it will be negative ?

YuraZ:

let me repeat myself.

2 bars or 3 bars down

open 3rd or 4th bar in the lower third of bar 2 or 3

stop 10 tp 10

But only because I did only buy, increased out of the blue TP and SL, the system gave 9% over six months with a stable lot 0.1

i.e. on a 10k deposit i got a $900 profit

if someone is reading this thread :-) he will smile at this profit

for MTC it's not serious ...

it's serious if you have a billion on deposit, but it's ridiculous if you have $100 - $10000

if i add SELL, you already understand that it would be minus ?

2 bars

Let me repeat as you don't seem to understand what we are talking about (buy):

1) closing prices of the last 2 bars are lower than the other, i.e. X1(t)>X2(t)

2) 3 bars open and close either in 1 sector or in 3

||

\/

Buy order is opened immediately at the opening of 4 bars. The MFI (pink colour) is not needed here!

If you add a sell, it will not be a minus, but an extra plus... Man, I didn't think it would take so long to do part I of the strategy, and this is only part I...

I feel that at this rate, we won't develop MTS until the end of the week, but thank you anyway for your persistence in understanding what I want from you.

Once again - the pink MFI is needed for part II of the strategy, not part I.

Qrob:
YuraZ:

let me repeat myself.

2 bars or 3 bars down

open 3rd or 4th bar in the lower third of bar 2 or 3

stop 10 tp 10

But only because I did only buy, increased out of the blue TP and SL, the system gave 9% over six months with a stable lot 0.1

i.e. on a 10k deposit i got a $900 profit

if someone is reading this thread :-) he will smile at this profit

for MTC it's not serious ...

it's serious if you have a billion on deposit, but it's ridiculous if you have $100 - $10000

if i add SELL, you already understand that it would be minus ?

2 bars

Let me repeat, because you don't seem to understand what we are talking about (buy):

1) closing prices of the last 2 bars are lower than the other, i.e. X1(t)>X2(t)

2) 3 bars open and close either in 1 sector or in 3

||

\/

Buy order is opened immediately at the opening of 4 bars. The MFI (pink colour) is not needed here!

If you add a sell, it will not be a minus, but an extra plus... Man, I didn't think it would take so long to do part I of the strategy, and this is only part I...

I feel that at this rate, we won't develop MTS until the end of the week, but thank you anyway for your persistence in understanding what I want from you.

Once again - the pink MFI is needed for part II of the strategy, not part I.

well i'm in no hurry... there are commercial orders and they are a priority

now just a pause :-)

---

questions a lot ! because i do not immediately understand something you do not immediately describe .

and now you will realise that you haven't described it yet

----

while we work out the first part of ITAK we drop MFI and VOLUME

---

work out only the buy on the first part

tp = 10 sl = 10 working tf 5

let us consider the bar numbers as we do in MT4

the bar count goes deep into history

3 2 1 0- working bar

M5

0 - it has just opened on which we may enter on the first tick

- i can go either way and i do not care where it is at - it may be 100 up or 100 pips down - is it the same?

you do not write where it may open or do you specify the position of the zero bar

you just said go in on the first tick - at least that's how i understood it

1 -bar has just closed and open below the 2nd bar but in the upper third of the 2nd bar or in the lower third of the 2nd bar

( i.e. if its low goes lower (by 100 pips ) we do not react or if its high goes higher by X pip of our 3rd bar.

we also ignore it because it is a question of OPEN and CLOSE only)

2-bar just closed below the 3rd

3-bar just closed just downwards i.e. bearish - what was before it does not matter

So

the high and low are not in the analysis, and we are not interested in the open of the 0th bar when we go in either?

100 pips for exaggeration it may be 5 or 30 pips.

correct me for now and I'm not fixing the code - because it's too early.

----

it turns out that understanding what you want is not so easy.

i just don't want to speculate and distort YOUR description - i'm just trying to implement the algorithm you described

It's all indicative of a lack of clarity. Well, I understand that you couldn't have accounted for all the things

just when you write a program using an algorithm that is not clear, questions arise!

which are either off the table or for you, they're the default.

have i pissed you off yet? if not, don't be annoyed :-)

there's a similar one here .

Read what's going on now and your problem will become clearer.

---

the curve got a little better

point I.

tn=10 sl=10 m5 ... opening as described by you, MFI VOLUME is not taken into account...

no indicators ...

What does this MFI colouring mean? Is it described somewhere?

YuraZ:

0 - just opened on the first tick

- and stupidly, no matter where it is open it may be 100pc up may be 100pc down - same thing?

because you do not write where it may open or do you state the position of the zero bar

you just said go in on the first tick - at least that's how i understood it

1 -bar has just closed and open below the 2nd bar but in the upper third of the 2nd bar or in the lower third of the 2nd bar

( i.e. if its low goes lower (by 100 pips ) we do not react or if its high goes higher by X pip of our 3rd bar.

we also ignore it because it is a question of OPEN and CLOSE only)

2-bar just closed below the 3rd

3-bar just closed just downwards i.e. bearish - we don't care what came before it

No, you're not bothering me. Sorry for not fully describing the algorithm.

0 is correct.

1 - bar just closed. This bar is independent of the 2 bar, i.e. it is independent. It should open and close in 1 or 3 sectors. It is not related to other bars, i.e. we do not care which part of the 2nd bar it opened and closed, we care which part it opened and closed from. Again, it does not depend on 2 bar and is independent.

2 - true (closed below the close of 3)

3 - true

-----

Let's find out the rest nuances better through ICQ:199940365 or e-mail:kras.angel@mail.ru

khorosh:
What does this MFI colouring mean? Is it described anywhere?

Yes, it is. I posted a link to a pdf of the strategy on the first page of this thread - it's there.

Qrob:
Let's find out the rest of the nuances better via ICQ:199940365 or e-mail:kras.angel@mail.ru

do you mind discussing it here?

Just maybe someone else will join in and post...

I don't have much interest yet

---

my interest may be simple ToV - 100% pre-payment = EA!

but you see, even the ToR is not always clear and descriptive

---

I will correct of course because I have not implemented it according to this principle

1 - bar just closed. This bar does not depend on 2 bars, i.e. it is independent. It must open and close in 1 or 3 sectors away from itself, it is not equal to other bars, i.e. we do not care in which part of the 2 bar it opened and closed, we care in which part it opened and closed away from itself. Again, it does not depend on the 2 bar and is independent.

I will correct it tomorrow...

---

if you don't know what the deal is, you may have to give it to me, but I don't have to look for it.

This is a buy on divergence...

but according to the system we have just a sell after the candle closed at the top and had a good spike that pierced the start of the count.

that's where the system gets a well-deserved breakdown right?

we have 3 candles going up, the 4th one closed in the upper third of its entry point where the red line is directed on the open, which then went against the position

m15 Euro 02 06 2008