We need to write an uncomplicated expert - page 4

YuraZ:

Do you agree?

Yes, but that's exactly what I need, that's what the strategy is based on. I said figuratively, that this is the number of deals (Bill Williams said so), because the price would not fluctuate just like that, and you know it as well as I do. I know that this parameter is different for all brokerage companies, it all depends on brokerage company server, that's why we trade on servers that don't have time distortions. For example in ***** there is distortion of 1 minute and 26 seconds, that's why I don't use them for trading with this strategy.

I've traded quite successfully, even in contests of ***, came in 10th, 6th and 5th places (have to look in the history - Sokolov Evgeny, Krasnogorsk, nickname henoceda). I traded on GBPJPY. I have not had enough time to try it on real account. But I am more than 90% sure this Expert Advisor will be profitable.

Qrob:

Yes, but that's exactly what I need, that's what the strategy is based on. I meant figuratively, that is the number of deals (Bill Williams said so), because the price would not fluctuate that easily, and you know it as well as I do. For this reason we use those servers that don't have time slippage, i.e. at we cannot use time slippage for trading. For example in ????????? we have 1 minute and 26 seconds slippage, that's why I don't trade with this strategy with them.

( don't mention names of brokers, it's forbidden here)

Right - the price won't bounce just like that

But Bill Williams just didn't mean the number of tick "twitches"

and his MFI indicator is based not on the number of tick "jerks" of the price

but on real data, which is not broadcasted on FOREX

(You know that Billy doesn't trade on the Forex market, and his indicators are not designed for Forex)

Whether the price will fluctuate just like that or not is also a hard question.

You know that in order to spread 1-2-3 pips brokers have to put filtering on trades

it means not all fluctuations are visible - here again, it's an undeniable fact - everyone knows that

and how many trades or lots (i.e. volumes), during this time, we do not see

----

But it's true if you're happy with the MFI readings ... it's not really a problem.

i just wanted to emphasize that indicators working with VOLUME in forex do not show exactly what the developers of indicator volumes put in them

that's why it makes no sense to rely on them

YuraZ:
Qrob:

Yes, but they are the ones I need, they are the ones the strategy is based on. I meant figuratively, it is the number of deals (Bill Williams said so), because the price would not fluctuate just like that, and you know it as well as I do. For this reason we use those servers that don't have time slippage, i.e. at we cannot use time slippage for trading. I like ????????? where time slippage is 1 minute and 26 seconds and thats why I don't use them for trading on this strategy.

( don't mention names of brokers, it's forbidden here)

Right - the price won't bounce just like that

But Bill Williams just didn't mean the number of tick "twitches"

and his MFI indicator is based not on the number of tick "jerks" of the price

but on real data, which is not broadcasted by FOREX

Whether the price will fluctuate just like that or not is also a tricky question

You know that in order to provide a 1-2-3 pips spread brokers have to filter deals

it means not all fluctuations are visible - here again it is an undeniable fact - everybody knows that too

and how many trades or lots (i.e. volumes), were thrown, during this time, we do not see

----

But it's true if you're happy with the MFI readings ... it's not really a problem.

i just wanted to emphasize that indicators working with VOLUME in forex do not show exactly what the developers of indicator volumes put in them

therefore there is no point in relying on them

Let's do what I say and then we'll see, because it's all checked (volumes do contribute to the history of trading). And I know exactly what you're talking about. MFI only rely on 1 indicator - MFI down, volume up - it actually works, and about 75% of the time it is correct. So I only need to consider this one indicator of this indicator, I don't care about the others (there are 4 of them).

So what about it, Yuraz? Will you try writing an expert?

---------------------------------------

The easier the strategy, the more distrustful it is...You just have to try it.

Qrob:
So, Yuraz, will you try to write an expert?

If it's as simple as that :-) then it's not hard to write

and I or someone else

---

if the public description doesn't scare you.

try to post pictures of several entry points

for example 3 bars after which a clear market direction is determined

i may have misunderstood you

On the chart as I understand it will only be the MFI

MFI

there is a pink signal

blue

green

brown

ignore only the pink one ?

2) If the opening and closing price is in sector 1 or 3 and the market was previously directed upwards (downwards), then we put a sell (buy) order.

In order to be completely accurate.

3 candlesticks downwards means that we buy on the 4th one at the moment of its opening at the beginning of it?

3 candlesticks up means we sell ?

averagely, the target is 10p Stop 10p it is clear that these parameters can be changed manually

---

YuraZ:
Qrob:
So, Yuraz, will you try to write an expert?

If it's as simple as that :-) then it's not hard to write

and I or someone else

---

if the public description doesn't scare you.

try to post pictures of several entry points

for example 3 bars after which a clear market direction is determined

i may have misunderstood you

On the chart as I understand it will only be the MFI

MFI

there is a pink signal

blue

green

brown

ignore only the pink one?

Yes. There should also be volumes. I'll post it now.

I marked in the sequence those signals that matched our interest (algorithm), in terms of sectors.

1 - increased with price close 2 bars ago, and the bar opened and closed in sector 3 => sell - closed on profit

2 - our classical signal on 2.2 parts => buy - closed on stop loss

3 - ignore it (though we could have bought it, but I wrote, that 75% of it gives us the right information)

4 - our classical signal for 2.2 parts => buy - closed on profit

and let's try 1 write with the rs ignored and the other WITHOUT. Just for the sake of interest.

If someone is interested, then it will be possible to use it on hourly (daily) timeframes, but with a delay of 50 minutes (23 hours 50 minutes - your choice), instead of 4, and other values of profit and stop.

By the way, more profits are gained on daily indicators, and signals are more stable. But the MFI indicator is necessary for the day.

Qrob:
How about we try writing 1 with the pink ignored and the other WITHOUT. Just for the sake of interest.

stop! let's not try it ?

You're trading - successfully with this strategy so let's keep it that way !

---

here is the result - run 01 01 2008 till current day - half a year

on the closed bar check only buy and only 2 bars + MFI on the pink MFI no entry

tp = 10 sl = 10

So everything is as you describe

Please explain why you don't like the pink bar ?

--- the point you described, only one option is checked !

Entry in buy

work on a closed bar

work on 2 bars in the choice of direction

last 2 bars fall

3rd open at the bottom third of the last bar down

last close MFI bar is not pink

enter on the first tick - new bar

maybe i got it wrong ?