We need to write an uncomplicated expert - page 7

Yes, this is a prime example of a simple EA :-). I am going to give you programmers 5 minutes to solve this problem. I'm even too lazy to give a description of the logic of operation, like I will give a link read and understand for yourself. All VERY SIMPLE straight to first-graders (already 6 pages J). More to add a line like 100% profitable TS, and if you programmed it all, I'll thank you. So BIG...BIG. But if suddenly it will not make a profit, then you are all lamers and fools.

Prival:

Yes, this is a prime example of a simple EA :-). I am going to give you programmers 5 minutes to solve this problem. I'm even too lazy to put up the description of logic, like I'll give you a link, read it and figure it out yourself. All VERY SIMPLE straight to first-graders (already 6 pages J). More to add a line like 100% profitable TS, and if you programmed it all, I'll thank you. So BIG...BIG. But if it suddenly will not make a profit, then you all are lamers and fools.

:-)

i didn't question the ineffectiveness of the idea

I just showed the author that his idea is completely unworkable

and did it as an example! for those who write such things!

---

another option, the guy just wanted to do free research

I simply do not have any costs :-))) the program was written in minutes - ToR can be said too simple - primitive

and I did not give the program - there's a good thing in WINDOWS - called Recycle Bin - and there is a recycle bin cleanup

"well, the rubbish collectors are gone." no source code.