We need to write an uncomplicated expert - page 6

YuraZ:
Qrob:
Let's find out the rest of the nuances better via ICQ:199940365 or e-mail:kras.angel@mail.ru

do you mind discussing it here?

Just maybe someone else will join in and post...

I don't have much interest yet

---

my interest may be simple ToV - 100% pre-payment = EA!

but you see, even the ToR is not always clear and descriptive

---

I will correct of course because I have not implemented it according to this principle

1 - bar just closed. This bar does not depend on 2 bars, i.e. it is independent. It must open and close in 1 or 3 sectors away from itself, it is not equal to other bars, i.e. we do not care in which part of the 2 bar it opened and closed, we care in which part it opened and closed away from itself. Again, it does not depend on the 2 bar and is independent.

I will correct it tomorrow...

---

if you don't know what the deal is, you may have to give it to me, but I don't have to look for it.

This is a buy on divergence...

but according to the system we have just a sell after the candle closed at the top and had a good spike that pierced the start of the count.

that's where the system gets a well-deserved breakdown right?

we have 3 candles going up, the 4th one closed in the upper third of its entry point where the red line is directed on the open, which then went against the position

m15 euro 02 06 2008

Ok, let's discuss here

This method is only for 5 min, 1h, 1d

YuraZ:
Qrob:
Let's find out the rest of the nuances better via ICQ:199940365 or e-mail:kras.angel@mail.ru

do you mind discussing it here?

Just maybe someone else will join in and post...

I don't have much interest yet

---

my interest may be simple ToV - 100% pre-payment = EA!

but you see, even the ToR is not always clear and descriptive

---

I will correct of course because I have not implemented it according to this principle

1 - bar just closed. This bar does not depend on 2 bars, i.e. it is independent. It must open and close in 1 or 3 sectors away from itself, it is not equal to other bars, i.e. we do not care in which part of the 2 bar it opened and closed, we care in which part it opened and closed away from itself. Again, it does not depend on the 2 bar and is independent.

I will correct it tomorrow...

---

if you don't know what the deal is, you may have to give it to me, but I don't have to look for it.

This is a buy on divergence...

but according to the system we have just a sell after the candle closed at the top and had a good spike that pierced the start of the count.

that's where the system gets a well-deserved breakdown right?

we have 3 candles going up, the 4th one closed in the upper third of its entry point where the red line is directed on the open, which then went against the position

m15 euro 02 06 2008

If this 15-minute frame, the zero bar in the figure, where the red arrow, how many points is the length of Low from Open....???, Does it give us the opportunity to earn 10 p. and at what time was formed candle number 1 with a long shadow.....May be in this period was the release of important news and should this time to exclude the trading system?

slayer:

If this is a 15-minute frame, at the zero bar in the figure, where the red arrow, how many points is the length of Low from Open....? does it give us the opportunity to earn 10 p. and at what time was formed candle number 1 with a long shadow.....Maybe in this period was the release of important news and should this time to exclude the trading system?

It is possible, but I don't trade on 15 min. timeframe, that's why I wrote that we may use hourly and daily timeframes, i.e. the ones where the system has proved itself.

To Yuaraz:

you can plie the divergence in principle (the indicator that is in the "miracle indicator" theme)

Qrob:
slayer:

If this is a 15-minute frame, at the zero bar in the figure, where the red arrow, how many points is the length of Low from Open....??? does it give us the opportunity to earn 10 p. and at what time was formed candle number 1 with a long shadow.....Maybe in this period was the release of important news and should this time be excluded for trading system?

It is quite possible, but I don't trade on 15 min. timeframe, that's why I wrote that we may use hourly and daily timeframes, i.e. the ones where the system has proved itself.

To Yuaraz:

I can actually plie the divergence (the indicator described in the "Miracle Indicator" thread)

Why bother..... to paste the indicator!!!! I think the system as it is, so it will be!!! If it is good, it will work well without indicators

slayer:
why bother..... mould the indicator!!!! I think the system as it is, so it will be !!! If it is good, it will work well without indicators

that's right

M15 I gave as an example to find the same situation in the history of 1999 - 2008 on M5 I think it is also possible

the problem is not at what TF

i just showed that not everything is fine on this entry - but i have tested it from 1999 - 2008 and from 2009 01 01 to the current day

the system simply provides only for the evaluation OPEN - CLOSE on M5 with a takeaway 10 and stop 10 it plummets!

if you miss some entries or apply some filters

i don't know, but the system shouldn't have skips.

Because the system should be profitable! But the tests do not show it!

Besides, the trend is ascending, and I have only debugged a buy

it is true that for 10 pips it does not give a damn about trends

But if you give it a TP of 300-400, stop 120-170, then the trend will not give a damn

So not everything is as the author described - either not all entries are made - or - well, I don't know

Qrob

do you have a demo on this system with an invest password? without any non-motivated inputs

it will be much easier to write an EA !

slayer:

If this is a 15 minute frame, at the zero bar in the figure, where the red arrow, how many pips is the length of Low from Open....??? does it give us the opportunity to earn 10 pips and at what time was candle number 1 formed with a long shadow.....Maybe during this period was the release of important news and should this time be excluded for trading system?

candlestick down M15 euro alpari 02 06 2008 16:00

Enter the SELL at 16:15 at the open price 1.5514

may be news of course but MTS about the news how to know ... the system had a signal to sell - what is the news

we got a signal that looks like this, it may be different for Billy Williams because Low has gone beyond all imaginable limits

Or I don't know. It's not my system. Probably not my call.

YuraZ:
slayer:

If this is a 15 minute frame, at the zero bar in the figure, where the red arrow, how many pips is the length of Low from Open....??? does it give us the opportunity to earn 10 pips and at what time was the candle number 1 formed with a long shadow.....Maybe during this period was the release of important news and should this time be excluded for trading system?

may be news of course but MTS about the news how to know ... the system had a signal to sell - what is the news

we got a signal that looks like this, it may be different for Billy Williams because Low has gone beyond all imaginable limits

Or I don't know. It's not my system. It's probably not up to me.

The fourth candlestick after the one marked in the picture is again a signal one, and again a moose.

Mark82:
YuraZ:
slayer:

If this is a 15 minute frame, at the zero bar in the figure, where the red arrow, how many pips is the length of Low from Open....??? does it give us the opportunity to earn 10 pips and at what time was candle number 1 formed with a long shadow.....Maybe during this period was the release of important news and should this time be excluded for trading system?

The fourth candlestick after the one marked in the picture is again a signal one, and again a moose.

I think you're wrong about 4. It's a clean dodge.

and it's not open-closed in the upper third or lower third

But 10p stops are a killer for her on m5 or m15, that's true, and it doesn't happen that way on candlesticks only

I think it's not Williams at all, and simple one-light combinations like dodge, hover etc. are not likely to be a plus on m5-m30.

YuraZ:
Mark82:
YuraZ:
slayer:

On five-minute candlesticks if you just watch a lot of such signals, and about half of them are false, or you have to look for a filter, or give up this part of the system.

I think you're wrong about 4. It's a clean dodge.

and it's not open-closed in the upper third or lower third

I think you are mistaken. 4th one has pure Dodge and it is not open-lose in the upper third or lower.

Why wouldn't it happen... everything happens!!!! The candles hold all the power!!!! I personally have such a system! But it's more suitable for medium-term trading than short-term!!! A system without indicators and profitable ......