Why is access to www.mql4.com blocked? - page 6

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Their prices aren't bad, but I couldn't find aServer Core template(server without a graphical shell). Or was I not looking hard enough?

What would you need such a template for? How to install an EA in the terminal and monitor its operation, if there is no graphical shell?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is zomro, there are posts about it all over the forum about blocking - read

Why then does win2016 on zomro allow EAs to update?

Алексей Обогрелов:

Why then does win2016 on zomro allow EAs to update?

MQ omission.

Will fix it.

I ask you to restore access from

IP109.68.236.47

Thank you. And, if possible, point out the reason for the ban, please, so as not to repeat it again, thank you.

For my part, I note that the ban pops up when using a SIM card from Megafon Tajikistan, inserted into the phone. When I use another SIM card from the modem, the ban disappears because the IP address is changed to 109.68.237.219. This is a paradox.

Hello, please restore access to the site from IP 185.241.53.174, as the advisors are activated on this VPN, I need to make an update

Alexandr:
Hello, please restore access to the site from IP 185.241.53.174, as EAs are activated on this wps, need to do an update

That's it, forever, the administration has written about it.

cool

and on mql5, are vpc's ok? who uses

Alexandr:
funny

The funny thing is that zomro does not warn users about the resources on which their servers are banned, and they know it perfectly well, but keep collecting money.

I understand any campaign can be blocked "if anything", not just zomro