Toys from Vinin - page 18

A few indicators, relatives of XMA, but not quite. The logic of calculation is different . Just the rendering is similar.

Only one parameter is used -porog

All calculations are based on the fractional change of price. That's why indicator readings are not very strong when timeframe changes. Although, it all depends on a set threshold

The first one by close prices

Files:

The second works better in my opinion. Price movement within a bar is also taken into account

The third option is something like a canal. Although not exactly a channel. Not a canal at all, to be exact.

Files:

Another relative. Although not quite any more. Same MACD, but relative values are used. Which allows obtaining values of the same order on any instrument

Files:

Vinin >> :

Several indicators related to XMA....

but if we add one more parameter

extern int ps = 5; // период сглаживания

and at the very end before return the loop like this

for( i = Bars; i >= 0; i--) Signal[ i] = iMAOnArray( Signal, 0, ps, 0, MODE_LWMA, i);

then you get a nice smoothed graph (red):

I'll add a channeler to complete the collection.

Files:

Hi, could you tell me if it's possible to display Stochastic indicators of different timeframes in one window? Or maybe there is such a modification of this indicator?

))

Pavel447 писал(а) >>

Hi, could you tell me if it's possible to display Stochastic indicators of different timeframes in one window? Or maybe there is such a modification of this indicator?

))

Maybe there is, I did not do it.

Pavel447 >> :

))

You can see something like this here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9352

Pavel447 >> :

))

Will it do?

Files: