Toys from Vinin - page 17

XenoX писал(а) >>

Victor, what do you think of the idea to make the VininIsLRMAvcolor indicator more convenient?

There is such an idea: to make a sound signal at the moment when the indicator colour is recoloured.

You can also make a restriction - the signal should not be more frequent than once a minute, or even more. Otherwise, if it jumps here and there and trills. I've heard such trills before and know how unpleasant it is. ) Makes you want to switch it off.

(See this option for details.

Sorry. The previous version was in error. (to those who downloaded it).

Thank you )

Victor, I deleted my posts about the system with your indicator because it's too cool to be freely available. It is almost a grail. )

Such systems should sell for a lot of money. I will send you a duplicate in my PM if you want. )

XenoX >> :

Victor, I deleted my posts about the system with your indicator because it's too cool to be freely available...

It's logical to consider removing the author as the next step...

: )) The author created the indicator, which is part of the system. So I should be grateful to him. )

granit77 >> :

The logical next step for the purpose of non-disclosure is to consider eliminating the author...

Exactly!

So to speak - "solve the problem drastically!"

And not just the author, who "created the indicator, which is part of the system". "who created the indicator, which is part of the system."

But also all those who have had the misfortune to visit this thread at least once. And could potentially read the deleted posts.

rid >> :

..as well as all those who have had the misfortune to visit this thread at least once. And could potentially read the deleted posts.

Just in case I should inform you that although I have read and even understood the author's cool strategy, I do not pose a danger to society due to long-standing sclerosis. In about three days I will be as sterile as a blank sheet of paper :))

granit77 писал(а) >> Дня через три буду абсолютно стерилен

Victor, it's not even three days yet. Maybe we can still make it. What was the strategy? Or is it too late?

Gone, Alexei, gone... No notch left, everything is as usual, based on a colour change with some subtleties. Since you're interested, perhaps the author will post again or send you a message.

Need a toy based on Awesome Oscillator indicator, when the indicator changes colour, once performed Alert and SendMail function

AO