Toys from Vinin - page 11

I love mental toys. Been doing them all my life. The last one - Foreh - has taken about 4-5 years of my life so far. Before that there was Fermat Last Theorem (regardless of its proof), even before that - Lebegues hypothesis (I won't explain, it's long), even before... I don't remember, there were many of them.

And in general I really liked the movie "Mind Games".

granit77 писал(а) >>

Your tastefulness is already starting to scare..., soon there won't be anyone left...

You're just out of touch... The first version of Vinin's post answered my question. And no one minded to speculate about toys.

Vinin писал(а) >>

Try to formulate what you want and I'll post the answer on my forum. I'll just give you a link here.

Could you show me how to add to the first game VininE_Game_1.mq4
The signal by indicator iAC().

If indicator crosses zero level from bottom to top - signal to buy.
If crossed by the indicator from the top downwards - a sell signal.
The rest is not important.
If TP or SL is triggered, then there will be a delay before a new entry, until the crossing is correct.
If TP SL is not triggered yet and there is a cross of the indicator, which is opposite to the open one, then the old order will be closed and an opening in the opposite direction will take place.
..... The buy/sell/buy/buy/set alternation must be strictly observed

petrvich писал(а) >>

Could you show how to add to the first game VininE_Game_1.mq4
signal by indicator iAC().

If crossing the zero level by the indicator from bottom to top - a signal to buy.
If crossed by the indicator from the top downwards - a sell signal.
The rest is not important.
If TP or SL is triggered, then there will be a delay before a new entry, until the crossing is correct.
If TP SL is not triggered yet and there is a cross of the indicator, which is opposite to the open one, then the old order will be closed and an opening in the opposite direction will take place.
..... The buy/sell/buy/buy/set alternation has to be strictly observed.

Look what happened. Although it already looks badly like the original.

Files:

Vinin писал(а) >>

Look what happened. Although it doesn't look like the original anymore.

Thanks, but it's lost something that was important in the original toy.
There after the bye could only be open sel.
In this new version it turned out that there can be two or more bays in a row.
For example, if we use in an indicator not a zero line but e.g. the threshold +/- 0.0005, the strictness of the buy/settle/bye/seat order can be broken.

petrvich писал(а) >>

Thank you, but what was important in the original game was lost.
There, after the bye, only the sel could be opened.
In this new version it turned out that there can be two or more bays in a row.
For example, if this indicator uses not a zero line but e.g. a line with the threshold +/- 0.0005, the strictness of buy/settle/bye/setting sequence can be broken.

See

Files:

Mathemat >> :

I love mental toys. Been doing them all my life. The last one - Foreh - has taken about 4-5 years of my life so far. Before that there was Fermat Last Theorem (regardless of its proof), even before that - Lebegues hypothesis (I won't explain, it's long), even before... I don't remember, there were many of them.

In fact, I really liked the movie "Mind Games".

the butterfly effect......

rider писал(а) >>

butterfly effect......

I don't see what the butterfly effect has to do with it, I must be missing something. But I can say two things for sure.

First, if a man does not use his brain during his life, it (brain) will atrophy as an unnecessary organ.

Secondly, a man differs from a boy only in the cost of toys :-)

Vinin писал(а) >>

See

Your solutions always have some originality to them.
Thank you, now we'll all play.

Fermat Last Theorem

I'm not good at maths, Fermat seems to have had a few theorems. By any chance did not a^n+b^n=c^n for n>2 proved?

P.S. I don't want to be retarded. You know, shrimps and bears. Can't keep up with them.