Toys from Vinin - page 8

Vinin писал (а) >>

I'm still trying to understand what society wants.

And if it's worth it, there are a lot of good things created. I haven't needed it yet.

But you've got to write, you've got to write. Otherwise there's no point.

I use the toys as a piggy bank. For myself so far, though it looks like someone could use them. That's good, too.

I put here what I don't want to put into CodeBase. Or when I'm asked to do something very strongly.

Perhaps Arkady didn't raise this question for nothing.

need

the issues are all tied up, not childish, "entry", "exit", "accompaniment", "state" in position, "margin call" etc....... by all accounts, it would be good to listen to KIM, or better still read, if he gives you the links :))

we boil in our own juice, and eat people who have already tried this jam :)

No, no one is asking for a revelation that reveals the meaning of the whole system .......... sometimes just a little bit of it is enough :)

Vinin писал (а) >>

And I looked at the previous page.

I had a question.

Victor, sorry I didn't find the question, it's been a long time since I came here. If it's about communicating with a comrade, give him my email.

Not for nothing, of course... just so nicely dismissed that I didn't want to pursue the issue any further...

Never focused on balance. Only Equity.

Provided the bidding is done on... let's say... at least 10 instruments... and how to keep track of the current state of each instrument separately...? Extremely difficult. Especially, when working with portfolios, most of the traders are focused not on points, but on the profit earned by each instrument. How convenient it would be to see it on the screen for each symbol!

If you want to create such a toy, I will describe it in more detail. It is not a script ... but an indicator. I found such an indicator. I'm using it now. But there are some inconveniences.

KusochekSochi писал (а) >>

Not for nothing, of course... just so nicely dismissed that I didn't want to pursue the issue any further...

Never focused on balance. Only Equity.

Provided the bidding is done on... let's say... at least 10 instruments... and how to keep track of the current state of each instrument separately...? Extremely difficult. Especially, when working with portfolios, most of the traders are focused not on points, but on the profit earned by each instrument. How convenient it would be to see it on the screen for each symbol!

If you want to create such a toy, I will describe it in more detail. It is not a script ... but an indicator. I found such an indicator. I'm using it now. But there are some inconveniences.

Looking forward to the sequel.

Victor, you may find another game interesting, I think it would be no less interesting to have a PF indicator in a separate window, but compressed for the entire history from the start of testing or opening an account to the present time. Suppose the actual corridor of FP from 3 to 5 during the year. In a certain month after the (for example) change in the rates in the major countries FP has confidently fallen below 3. We transfer the Expert Advisor from real to demo and

Of course we may do it manually in Excel.

Vinin писал (а) >>

Advisor on the idea of 'I'll write a bespoke expert'

don't want to :)

Vinin писал (а) >>
I'm waiting for more.

We have an interesting topic here, I would like to continue it. I'll do some work, but I need your help too, to cut off unnecessary things I need to work out the outputs :)))