Forex systems - page 9

Just please don't mention Method #5 in front of the girls.

P.S. Regulest123, your arrogance is unique, keep it up. It's about to turn into a weeknight. I remember I liked it very much in your autobiography on your website, how you, not having found in yourself the strength to assimilate the first higher education, decided to go your own way. You are going the right way, comrade, - but the hubris is no longer appropriate. And here is your autobiography, which you don't seem to be giving up on.

Thanks for the link to Regulest123's autobiography , had fun.

Now I see what 2 "higher educations" are: 1st camp, 2nd stukachev.

Not a normal, diploma-proven one.

And how much arrogance, and how much verbal diarrhea... Genes.

P.S.

I have encountered such people, they have aggravations in spring and autumn.

Matemat, have you read the links (underlined) from his autobiography? Everything is clear there without any words. Why do you correspond with him? As Mishek said, it's not humane.

For example, just look at http://www.regulest.nm.ru/b1/fsb.htm (the paragraph about the business card, the Janissaries' attack and especially the phrase that struck me personally - a person on the run can turn into a "crafty werewolf" and generate energy...

And the others... You may lose your mind from reading them. Not that the method number three or even come up with a dozen of their own.

Anyway, people, stop writing him off, it's creepy to watch... I feel sorry for him.

sergeev >> :

And the others... you can't even make up your mind from reading them. Not like method number three, you can come up with a dozen of your own.

Not from reading, but from writing - already.

sergeev писал(а) >> Matemat, have you read the references (underlined) from his autobiography?

No, I haven't. Thank you, I read it diagonally. He's certainly good at the epistolary genre. And his imagination is very good too :)

http://regulest.0pk.ru/viewtopic.php?pid=350#p350

The emergence of GBPUSD 250-400 pips trends for the benefit of Method N3 trading conditions we think is obvious. see the post at the link.

The question is whether or not there are those among you who wish to serve the proverbial London Stock Exchange by explaining the reason at the candidate level.

I lost 100% of my deposit 29 c.u. the day before yesterday because MQL4 experts only work for hire and everyone has already forgotten about writing the Expert Advisor.

They cannot write a script, but they go there - in front of the forex director.

Fools, and despicable.

Dear Regulest123. I specifically searched very differently about forex and the exchange and found that the exchange is not easy to get into and that they have taken over everything on it. Every day they put secret plans on the papers and they have already read this forum thread and have been to your house and now the system that I used to make 2100% a day does not work. It is hard for me to describe them in any way. They are everywhere. They took over the planet and with silence and indignation I can only watch forex against them. I want to tell you a secret which has not come easily to me. They are tormenting and pointing various weapons at me including psychitronic higgs boson emitters. But I don't give up my foil on my head protects me and my deposit from total failure. Your system of candlesticks and statistics really bothers them because it threatens their very power over minds and over the world. THEY'RE NOT REALLY PEOPLE. THEY ARE REPTILY. Realizing this and the fact that we are on the highest stage of evolutionary development I want to tell you that your system will yield profits given that reptiles catch insects and look with their eyes in different directions.

Well, don't beat a man down. Clearly, this thread should have been renamed "medical history" a long time ago.

What are you, a beast? Why...?

It's a sin to laugh at sick people.

Regulest123 >> :

They can't write a script, but they go in there - in front of the forex director.

Fools, and despicable.

Fuck off, nasty ones....

P.S.

In the name of director of Forex, in the face of his comrades solemnly promise: fervently love Forex. Live, learn and fight, as bequeathed by the great director of Forex, as taught by the Party of Forex. To observe fervently the Laws of Forex.